For anyone who's interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malf

Just thought i'd let you know that Leicester beat Nuneaton Borough in some geezers testimonial last night 3-2

The best bit of news was that Tommi Petrescu nailed two goals and Benjamin unfortunately robbed him of his hat-trick.

Keep it up Tommi

That is good news, Petrescu will be full of beans now. Goals galore next season then.

Joe_Fox said:
That is good news, Petrescu will be full of beans now. Goals galore next season then.

Joe can you edit my avatar and make it less distorted! Cheers mate.

I hope Petrescu makes it, I really want us to have a young foreign player we can pin our hopes on. Foreign players give you a buzz.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Joe can you edit my avatar and make it less distorted! Cheers mate.

I hope Petrescu makes it, I really want us to have a young foreign player we can pin our hopes on. Foreign players give you a buzz.
Send me the link to the picture then Malf, cheers mate.

MJames went the game so he can tell you all about it later when he comes online.

my other half did as well.......i couldn't cos i was at work....boo.....seeing as Nuneaton is only 20 minutes away i wasn't impressed to see him stumble in around midnight.....
:roll:

from another mate who went last night....this is what he posted on the OS boards:

"i went last night, benji took his goal well from 3 yards after Dickov had his strike well saved by Ryan Poole.

Tomi Petrescu did play well ADMITTEDLY against a poor oppostion but he did run rings round them all night (well all second half). Conrad Logan looks a very good prospect, not to blame for the goal and generally looked reassuring att he back.

Coyne played exceptionally well, looked very safe on all the crosses into the box and made some decent saves.

Comedy moment of the night was defo Stewart skinning 3 players to turn and fall over the ball! JORDAN 4 ENGLAND!

Heath played well, Lilly has learnt some english 'Fuk' being his loudest effort.

Gillespie did 3 things that i have never seen him do before
1) Head the ball TWICE!
2)Beat his man!
3)Put a decent cross in! Looking good for next season hey.

Brooker looked poor, even at semi pro level!

Fun night, cheap beers in the *** and beer after, and no Ben farts, hurrah! "

beaumontfox said:
Fun night, cheap beers in the *** and beer after, and no Ben farts, hurrah! "

What's the ***?

beaumontfox said:
LOL I think he's been reading too much Enid Blyton.

TV Quick magazine more like :wink:

0,,10274~359944,00.jpg

Tomi gun! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866