Forgot to say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashov said:
maybe old now but i saw a article in a paper that said Pompey want Les ??

Oh yeh, i read that. Who knows whats happening, maybe Pompey are having trouble selling season tickets an all.

thats unlikely, they will get full houses every game its only a 20,000 seater stadium u know i think they might see him as a replacemnt for lua lua or shrringhm not that their not signing lua lua

gagandeep said:
thats unlikely, they will get full houses every game its only a 20,000 seater stadium u know i think they might see him as a replacemnt for lua lua or shrringhm not that their not signing lua lua

I think Rov was joking. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
gagandeep said:

Uve figured me out, gawd dammit :wink:

rotherhamfox said:
Scowcroft said:
gagandeep said:

Uve figured me out, gawd dammit :wink:

he's a smart chap our Scowy. Nowt gets passed him :wink:

beaumontfox said:
it is yes!! lol

i wonder how he got on today???

I bet he's battered and bruised. Not quite up to it is Mark, bit slow, poor passing abilities, megged alot.

TBH he's a bit like Juniour Lewis :wink:

I can hardly imagine Mark being a midfield hard man, cruching tackles and wot have you, more of a silky playmaker, spraying cross field balls, and curling a few into the top corner.

It was Ok. I was pretty rubbish generally, and had about one good game. :wink:

My passing was Ok actually, probably a 80% completion rate. :p

It was very tiring though, especially with the blazing sun, and I got sunburn! :oops:

Teeno - You're not much better, Remember how I got past you with ease? :lol: :wink:

beaumontfox said:
i wonder say he was THAT bad!! :shock:

I wonder what school you went to, not a very good one obviously. :wink:

Morning Marco.

Scowcroft said:
It was Ok. I was pretty rubbish generally, and had about one good game. :wink:

My passing was Ok actually, probably a 80% completion rate. :p

It was very tiring though, especially with the blazing sun, and I got sunburn! :oops:

Teeno - You're not much better, Remember how I got past you with ease? :lol: :wink:

I remember mullering Teeno when we played footy, twas fun! :wink:

beaumontfox said:
i never look at the screen when i'm typing Joe......only just noticed!! :lol:

i stopped going school when i was 15......got fed up having to read about stuff we'd done at high school when i was 12......

Bow mont love, don't worry about it, I was just having a giraffe, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts

Latest posts