Foulger Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Smith

Big Nev has gone!! Radio Leicester have not renewed his contract.

Anything to do with missing Dabizas sending off at Charlton?

Sad day :(

Goog riddance you wittering old twat.

Let's get someone in with a passion for the club not some old hack who aint got a clue. We need someone like Fletch off of Forest FM but obviously they need to support leicester.

Can't say I'll miss him too much. Get some one in with a bit of passion in their voice, someone who genuinely cares for City. "Gizza job, I can do that", (ok wheres that quote from)
Maybe Micky said "We're getting rid of our deadwood, why don't you?" :wink:

Hopefully we will get someone who gives us an idea of where the ball is.

Bobby Smith - do you wanna be in the sweepstake?

xsubmariner said:
Can't say I'll miss him too much. Get some one in with a bit of passion in their voice, someone who genuinely cares for City. "Gizza job, I can do that", (ok wheres that quote from)
Maybe Micky said "We're getting rid of our deadwood, why don't you?" :wink:

Yosser Hughes (or was it Grahem Souness?)

By local radio standards, Nev isn't that bad. When I can't get to an away game I will listen in - if my nerves can stand it!

If Radio 5 Live consider us worthy I will naturally tune in there. However I soon get pissed off with it as invariably we have to be playing one of the big six to be covered and all the punditry and commentary revolves around the opposition. So it's Arsenal v Arsenal, Chelsea v Themselves or even Man U R Us.

Radio Leicester's score service is awful though and we're a team that needs to know (more than most) what's going on around us.

Remember him not knowing the difference between jamie lawrence and scott taylor once i think that about sums him up :lol:

and its city on the break and erm ,but erm great save by walker... the bloke was clueless half the time you did not no who was attacking :?

Saturdays will never be the same again.....we might even get to know what's going on in the match now.

Carlo said:
Remember him not knowing the difference between jamie lawrence and scott taylor once i think that about sums him up :lol:

He thought Heskey was Cottee, Scowcroft was Impey, and Viana was Bernard......

Bobby Smith said:
Big Nev has gone!! Radio Leicester have not renewed his contract.

Anything to do with missing Dabizas sending off at Charlton?

Sad day :(

i remember reading the bbc report after the game and wondering how i could possibly have missed dabizas being sent-off. then i realised that it was probably because the commentary team hadn't mentioned it!

nev's been doing the commentary for as long as i can remember tuning in so i'm a little sad to see him go. all the best in the future and all that. as long as they don't replace the goal horn :)

SamJ

I nominate Geoff Peters who used to work at Radio Leicester and has also worked at Century as well. I remember his commentary on the Villa away game when we came back to 4-4 from 4-1 down. I think he is a City fan as well. I got the highlights of the above game on audio tape and I play it now and again to cheer me up.

Yorkshirefox said:
I nominate Geoff Peters who used to work at Radio Leicester and has also worked at Century as well. I remember his commentary on the Villa away game when we came back to 4-4 from 4-1 down. I think he is a City fan as well. I got the highlights of the above game on audio tape and I play it now and again to cheer me up.

Geoff was good I thought, I remember listening to that 4-4 against Villa and dancing around the room liek a knob.

Joe_Fox said:
Yorkshirefox said:

Geoff was good I thought, I remember listening to that 4-4 against Villa and dancing around the room liek a knob.

I turned it off at 4-1 down and turned it back on just as Lowe equalised.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Yorkshirefox said:

I turned it off at 4-1 down and turned it back on just as Lowe equalised.

...low and behold, lowe has scored an equaliser - worst commentary ever.

Joe_Fox said:
Yorkshirefox said:

Good guy, but blotted his copybook with an unauthorised biography of MON and with some alleged dodgy goings on in his private life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757