Foxes Trust Welcomes the Publication of the Premier League Fan Engagement Standard (FES)

Foxes_Trust

The publication by the Premier League of the new Fan Engagement Standard at long last commits clubs to ensuring long-term meaningful engagement with supporters. Foxes Trust view this as being a result of several years of campaigning by supporter groups and the Football Supporters’ Association (FSA), along with recent pressure brought about by the Fan-led Review into Football Governance and the recommendations in the subsequent White Paper.

Full article via the link below

Thats weird. Everyone else will view it as a piece of bullshit PR that will be inevitably watered down, binned & eventually forgotten.

Bit like the Foxes Trust in that regard.

Still, it's nice to see your posts every year or so, pretending you still exist in a meaningful sense.

Thats weird. Everyone else will view it as a piece of bullshit PR that will be inevitably watered down, binned & eventually forgotten.

Bit like the Foxes Trust in that regard.

Still, it's nice to see your posts every year or so, pretending you still exist in a meaningful sense.
Is there any real need for comments like that?

It makes him feel really good about himself, only fleetingly but he doesn't get too many opportunities for that so let's leave him be
The same could be said of the Foxes Trust of course.

As If this club is going to give any actual consideration to it's fans.

****ing laughable notion.

More security staff in home areas and ID checks to make sure you are a worthy supporter.

More security staff in home areas and ID checks to make sure you are a worthy supporter.
sport-fans.jpg

Foxes Trust say **** all about all that, but are all over fake shit like this in a heartbeat

They’re part of the problem

I've defended the FT before but their usefulness has long gone. The evolution of the Union FS lot has shown just how old and complacent the FT are.

Bob wants his tenner back
I wasn't going to mention it. And it was considerably more than a tenner. My point has always been not that I want it back but that I gave it for the benefit of the football club and not a self-appointed group of do-gooders.

Last edited:
Is there any real need for comments like that?
In response to a bunch of no mark charlatans that haven't been a relevant entity since the Mandaric takeover?

Yes.

Every need. Self important nobodies with about as much influence on the club as my Uncle Colin has on the Paris fashion industry. Trying to make out they have some sort of role to play & that anyone actually gives a fraction of a **** about their input at any level of the game.

Frauds.

All 8 of them. Or 12. Or 14. Or 61. Who knows ? They steadfastly & repeatedly refuse to say what their membership is. Doesn't take a genius to work out that means ' not ****ing many '

It's bad enough that clubs, particularly in the PL, treat their fans like shite. As an irritating inconvenience to be put up with. Without groups like this justifying their own existence by pretending to have some impact on changing it. Gets right on my tits.

Look, in the lower leagues supporters trusts have & continue to serve a vital function. Especially where thay have ended up actually owning the club. But in the PL where most clubs are wholly owned by private interests they're a total irrelevance.

The only time we'll get any " fan engagement " at LCFC is if we get relegated. Then we'll all be bombarded with letters begging us to buy season tickets, memberships, hospitality & match tickets after ignoring us for the thick end of a ****ing decade because the glory boys have ****ed off in their thousands to buy Man City shirts.

It’s good to see that these twonks plus dopey Cliff are standing up for all your concerns

Word on the street is that if a member of the fans consultative committee asks a non-beige question, they are not invited to future meetings.

You can imagine what the club employees say the moment the fans leave. The appearance of consultation isn't the same as actual consultation. Massage the egos of a few self-important fans and pat them on their heads and then take the piss out of them.

Oh, and how is Cliffy still alive? **** me, he must be 103. The average age of the main fan organisations should be an embarrassment to them all.

Jesus what a ****ing sad joke it all is.

I actually did think Cliff was dead.

Must irk him though. All those years his family essentially ran everything officially supporter related. Now reduced to just a name halfway down a list. Shame.

Oh dear.

How sad.

Never mind.

I'm sure all of us old enough can remember how that official supporters club enclosure at the arse end of the ground was always the most barren, lifeless part of the whole place. Less atmosphere than the moons of ****ing Saturn.

I could never have imagined then that 40 years later the whole ****ing stadium would end up just like it. But then thats what they wanted. Lifeless stadia, inoffensive,quiet fans & a nice corporate image was the ultimate goal after the Taylor report.

Well, mission accomplished.

That document makes ****ing miserable reading too.

I mean, I know it's all familiar stuff now but seeing it written down in that colourless official form just brings it home to me.

Yes, lets see if we can have a chat about maybe letting some people stand up. Some day.

Yes, if you're all good little boys & girls we might give you a little corner where you can have a jolly little sing song.

****ing hell.

The raucous, boisterious, loud & borderline anarchic atmosphere of 70s/80s grounds was a large part of what kept me coming back. It certainly wasn't the quality of the ****ing football most of the time.

No wonder it's hard to engage younger fans. Not only priced out but given a wet turd to look at & told "fancy some of that young man?" No ****ing thanks.

Sucked the ****ing life out of the game I loved so they have. Same as they did with music. nowt left to do but play computer games & I can't ****ing be doing with them.

Grateful to not be young today. It looks ****ing boring.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463