Foxes Trust Welcomes the Publication of the Premier League Fan Engagement Standard (FES)

Word on the street is that if a member of the fans consultative committee asks a non-beige question, they are not invited to future meetings.

You can imagine what the club employees say the moment the fans leave. The appearance of consultation isn't the same as actual consultation. Massage the egos of a few self-important fans and pat them on their heads and then take the piss out of them.

Oh, and how is Cliffy still alive? **** me, he must be 103. The average age of the main fan organisations should be an embarrassment to them all.
My wife was thrown off the fcc for taking out a copy of the Taylor report and asking Susan to show here where it banned standing.

My wife was thrown off the fcc for taking out a copy of the Taylor report and asking Susan to show here where it banned standing.

Bet the other old sycophantic ****s just kept their heads down and said nothing

As I said, they are part of the problem

Bet hey, who else is gonna stop that bloke having a sneaky fag in the bogs at half time

That’s the important stuff

Bet the other old sycophantic ****s just kept their heads down and said nothing

As I said, they are part of the problem
It was years ago not too long after Susan started at the club and there was a clear out of a few awkward members (ie anyone who challenged the club), the ft guys never put their head far above the parapet

It was years ago not too long after Susan started at the club and there was a clear out of a few awkward members (ie anyone who challenged the club), the ft guys never put their head far above the parapet

Not a surprise - they like to toe the party line and don’t like any form of dissent

This is an extract from their match report of the recent Brentford game

”it appeared that when Rodgers went over to the Leicester fans at the end of the game, some idiots were holding up a banner calling for him to be sacked, only for some more sensible supporters pulling it down; I wasn’t aware of that, nor of the apparent booing by some idiots”

I've defended the FT before but their usefulness has long gone. The evolution of the Union FS lot has shown just how old and complacent the FT are.
The Foxes Trust and Union FS have totally different objectives and have met to discuss the different areas we cover, but we do join together on selected topics, the main recent example being digital ticketing, where both groups & the DSA held a combined meeting with the club to raise our various concerns

I wasn't going to mention it. And it was considerably more than a tenner. My point has always been not that I want it back but that I gave it for the benefit of the football club and not a self-appointed group of do-gooders.
And 9/10th's of all money went to Milan Mandaric when he bought the club, 1/10th was the payment all consortium members received & that 1/10th is kept in our bank in case of issues in the future, as agreed by members at each AGM

Word on the street is that if a member of the fans consultative committee asks a non-beige question, they are not invited to future meetings.

You can imagine what the club employees say the moment the fans leave. The appearance of consultation isn't the same as actual consultation. Massage the egos of a few self-important fans and pat them on their heads and then take the piss out of them.

Oh, and how is Cliffy still alive? **** me, he must be 103. The average age of the main fan organisations should be an embarrassment to them all.
The FCC minutes are published by the club, so detail the topics that were discussed but not the tone or length of any discussion

We would really welcome younger fans joining the Trust

Which it clearly didn't, at that time the club were certainly opposed to safe standing, but have softened their stance since and while they would never have put our club forward to be part of early trials, there is an acceptance that it should be offered.

At that time, we had already carried out a survey of our members and they were evenly split in either supporting or opposing safe standing, therefore we took a neutral stance. When we surveyed our members again, there was marginally more support but still many opposed, however on our most recent members survey, a clear majority now back safe standing

However some welcomed the introduction of safe standing in away sections, with the hope that they could finally sit down in the area not designated as safe standing

Which it clearly didn't, at that time the club were certainly opposed to safe standing, but have softened their stance since and while they would never have put our club forward to be part of early trials, there is an acceptance that it should be offered.

At that time, we had already carried out a survey of our members and they were evenly split in either supporting or opposing safe standing, therefore we took a neutral stance. When we surveyed our members again, there was marginally more support but still many opposed, however on our most recent members survey, a clear majority now back safe standing

However some welcomed the introduction of safe standing in away sections, with the hope that they could finally sit down in the area not designated as safe standing
It was about challenging outright lies by the club not whether or not safe standing was a priority, Susan either didn't understand or had never read the Taylor report but still made claims about what was in it and how it affected the debate. If you don't challenge basic nonsense like this what is the point!

PS how many members does the trust have?

The FCC minutes are published by the club, so detail the topics that were discussed but not the tone or length of any discussion

We would really welcome younger fans joining the Trust

Unlikely when your match reports are calling them idiots for booing or shouting for Rodgers’ head

Unlikely when your match reports are calling them idiots for booing or shouting for Rodgers’ head
The match report is the view of an individual member (as indeed it is for any match report published elsewhere) and not the view of the Trust as an organisation

Not every young fan is calling for a manager change, equally not all of the older generation want him to stay.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4363
10Preston 4363