Franz Ferdinand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeno

Anyone like them?

I'm listening to them now. Can't get that song that goes on about Terry wogan out of me head. The name of the songs just gone out of me head tho.

teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

I'm listening to them now. Can't get that song that goes on about Terry wogan out of me head. The name of the songs just gone out of me head tho.

'Dark of the Matinee'

I saw them at a secret gig in Leeds Teeno and they were awesome. I don't really think they are up to that much but are definitely a band with catchy numbers.

Their album is FANTASTIC!

:D

Joe_Fox said:
teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

'Dark of the Matinee'

I saw them at a secret gig in Leeds Teeno and they were awesome. I don't really think they are up to that much but are definitely a band with catchy numbers.
I don't normally listen to that kind of Music but I think they are great and I can't get that song out of me head.

What music do you listen to?

Teeno(at skool) said:
Joe_Fox said:
What music do you listen to?
All sorts mate. why what do u like?

Mainly Indie and guitar based music although can tolerate most music.

I like their lyrics. Bit of a boring sound though, like Joe said, 7/10, nice album to have in the collection.

trickytrev said:
I like their lyrics. Bit of a boring sound though, like Joe said, 7/10, nice album to have in the collection.

Spot on. It's good but nothing amazing. Not the sort of album you would buy twice incase you lost one.

teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

Wasn't this the guy who was shot, leading up to WW2?

Fox Fan said:
teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

Ermmm World War 1 mate, world war 2 was about Hitler invading Poland remember. Hope you are not taking History. :wink:

I think Franz are ace, prefer take me out to matinee, great band though.

trickytrev said:
Fox Fan said:
teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

Ermmm World War 1 mate, world war 2 was about Hitler invading Poland remember. Hope you are not taking History. :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Take me Out is soooo repetative.

trickytrev said:
Fox Fan said:
teenfox said:
Anyone like them?

Im not!! Geography - A*!!!

Capital of Nigeria?

Abuja......... :wink:

Got the album today, fantastic. Loving every song.

rotherhamfox said:
Got the album today, fantastic. Loving every song.

Give it a week and the longetivity will become apparant - or should I say lack of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757