franz ferdinand

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

has anyone listened to led zeps trampled underfoot and thought about franz ferdinand ?

lazzer said:
has anyone listened to led zeps trampled underfoot and thought about franz ferdinand ?

Do you mean Archduke Franz Ferdinand whose assassination precipitated the start of WW 1. :? :?

You're not Jo Guest are you, 'cos I could do you some serious damage if you are ?

<---- I'm Jo Guest

homer said:
You're not Jo Guest are you, 'cos I could do you some serious damage if you are ?
:lol: what would you do? Bore her to death? :wink:

ask a question about music in the music forum get a load of infantile slobber in return :roll: :roll:

Lazzer, I've only just seen this. I have noticed similarities between Franz Ferdinand and Led Zeppelin's "trampled underfoot". I have also noticed the similarity between Led Zeppelin and the Music (to an even greater extent) and also the new Music song sounds a bit like paradise City by G'n'R.

why are FF up for so many awards they wrote 1 outstanding song and made an only slightly above average album. :evil:

They are leagues behind bands like Embrace, Athlete, Feeder and dont deserve all the accolades they'll probably get

asheslcfc said:
why are FF up for so many awards they wrote 1 outstanding song and made an only slightly above average album. :evil:

They are leagues behind bands like Embrace, Athlete, Feeder and dont deserve all the accolades they'll probably get

They are all bland shite IMO. 2 are Coldplay wannabe's apart from Feeder who are just a big pile of turd.

FF's album fillers are more interesting than any song those 3 have done.

I've heard the Athlete album and its awful IMO and the guy out of Embrace must have one of the worst 'live' voices ever.

asheslcfc said:

WTF! :shock: :shock:

This has to be the most ridiculous post I've ever read.

Embrace are whingey has-beens who should have quit years ago after the massive flop that was Hooligan. All you good good people was a decent tune but after this they were and still are a big steming pile of poo shit.

Athlete! I'd rather have athletes foot than an Athlete album. These aren't athletes, they are pathetic whingers. A most hideous noise that needs to be turned off a.s.a.p.

Feeder? Two words - fecking shite. They have about as much tune as my broken washing machine and it would be very unfair on anyone with ears to put one of feeder's cd's in their CD playerplayer player player player WANKERS!

Now this sounds like a debate right out of Foxestalk

Hang your heads in shame

It's about Popular Music Homer, would you like us to start one on Old Time Musical Hall?

I hear that new fangled Skiffle music is really good

Nah, foxestalk dwellers are into Busted and McFly and stuff like that. I wish I was into Girls Aloud, cor blimey!

still trying to mix it with young ones highland ???????? theres no fool like an old fool :roll:

We all wish you were into girls, Joe, but sadly it's not to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469