Free Main Course at ASK

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooh...nice one

ta

:)

errr...why isn't it on the ask website? hmmm sn2000 huh?

Last edited:
errr...why isn't it on the ask website? hmmm sn2000 huh?

I dunno. I just got sent the voucher. I couldn't post it as an attachment for some reason so thought I'd stick it up on my own webspace

I dunno. I just got sent the voucher. I couldn't post it as an attachment for some reason so thought I'd stick it up on my own webspace

the voucher was on a woman's website called handbag.com - I got sent it too - think its only valid Sunday to Thursday?

the voucher was on a woman's website called handbag.com - I got sent it too - think its only valid Sunday to Thursday?

That's probably where my daughter got it from before she sent it to me.

(And yes, it's only valid Sun - Thurs, but it's still a freebie)

By that I mean that I have been attacked by friends and co workers in a light hearted way with fake vouchers for products and services. This resulted in much embarrassment when trying to redeem these vouchers

By that I mean that I have been attacked by friends and co workers in a light hearted way with fake vouchers for products and services. This resulted in much embarrassment when trying to redeem these vouchers

I've been sent one of those, tried to use it today and got turned down. It looked so genuine as well.

mcd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47