Freedman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo

Just got in from work and found out about the freedman rumour is it true hes on his way ? :roll:

It would be a dissappointment for me as it would probably mean we have missed out on Novo, who i think will prove to be a prolific scorer for someone in England
Still we seem to be filling the squad with internationals!, all be it Scottish!!

dpjfox said:
!, all be it Scottish!!

Which isn't a bad thing really IMO. Gritty little beggars those jocks.

Joe_Fox said:
dpjfox said:
!, all be it Scottish!!

I agree, Adams plays the Scottish field very well. Scotland is the future, you can take our lives but you can't take our freedom. Canero said that, he loves it

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
dpjfox said:
!, all be it Scottish!!

I agree, Adams plays the Scottish field very well. Scotland is the future, you can take our lives but you can't take our freedom. Canero said that, he loves it

And Elliot said to Walshie, "You can take our Wives, but you can't take our freedom" :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
dpjfox said:
!, all be it Scottish!!

And Elliot said to Walshie, "You can take our Wives, but you can't take our freedom" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

after the williams signing im not bothered about gettin freedman - hes division one out and out and another one of these 'can do a job for us' players but if mickys gonna mix it up and bring players with potential as well as players who will only be useful for a season or 2 then that should stand us in good stead - problem last season was all the players except thatch and bent were short term fixes (or short term nothings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757