Fuel strikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxsie

Well thanks to the govt scaremongering I've just been to our local Tesco petrol station and they've run out of normal unleaded and diesel, and only have the premium unleaded left.

As for Francis Maude's suggestion that people ought to fill up jerrycans and store them in your garage, watch this space for the reports of idiots with wheelie bins full like last time.

Panic now before it's too late !!!

It's ok the army are going to help out and do the deliveries.
Soon thereafter if the doctors & nurses go on strike they will help out there too. Police - no problem they even have the guns in case there are any problems.

Seeing as Francis Maude is the biggest **** in Parliament why the **** is anybody doing anything he says.

Doing precisely the opposite would always be advisable.

My wife was at Tescos near us earlier and they have ran out of Diesel tonight.

Sainsburys at Oadby had run out before the evening rush hour. At 8:00pm idiots were still queuing to get in and blocking access across the A6.

Moronic behaviour.

What a bunch of utter ****wits

I've made sure I've filled up the sink, three buckets and two flasks so I can avoid the nutters

So, basically, people are panicking about getting petrol, because people are panicking about getting petrol and everybody that is panicking about getting petrol thinks that everybody else that's panicking about petrol is being irrational?

So, basically, IDIOTS are panicking about getting petrol, because IDIOTS are panicking about getting petrol and all the IDIOTS that are panicking about getting petrol think that everybody else that's panicking about petrol is being irrational?

So, basically, people are panicking about getting petrol, because people are panicking about getting petrol and everybody that is panicking about getting petrol thinks that everybody else that's panicking about petrol is being irrational?

Yep, and it's not even confirmed that there will be a strike.

On the Radio tonight they were getting the reactions of people (for people read idiots). Two of the four interviewed believed the proposed strike to be about fuel prices.

During the general strike in Venezuela, people used their bathtubs to hoard petrol.

Smokers in a number of apartment blocks across Caracas discovered some key properties of fuel vapour, as did their immediate neighbours.

It's Darwin in action.

There's likely to be a run on Monster Munch as a knock on effect - geddit whilst you can for God's sake,.

During the general strike in Venezuela, people used their bathtubs to hoard petrol.

Smokers in a number of apartment blocks across Caracas discovered some key properties of fuel vapour, as did their immediate neighbours.

It's Darwin in action.

Nearer to home, I once saw a guy refilling his chainsaw fuel tank with a gasper hanging somewhat precariously from his gob. I swear the saw was still running. Sadly digital cameras with long zoom lenses were still some years away.

Sorry Ed Balls won that award recently.

You are looking at an old chart. Balls is fifth behind Maude, Gove, Osborne and Camertwat. Recent movement indicates he could be knocked even further down by Camertwat's bitch, Ginger Alexander and Milly Band.

We live in fluid times.

Unless your area has panicked in which case you live in Delivery Next Tuesday times.

Lovely bit of garage rage in Blaby, bloke has just driven into another car on purpose trying to jump the few cars waiting, looked like it was going to get messy but he paniced and drove straight off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363