Post Match Fulham 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to file that game under “s” for shite.

How anybody views Diabate as worthy of a starting place in the team is beyond me. The fact that it’s somebody paid by the club to make those decisions is astounding.

Of all the utterly hopeless things this ****wit manager has done, this was possibly the most ludicrous

What a total cretin

Not a bad argument, but be careful you don't get blinkered vision.
Not too many years ago, some were going to drive a crap Jamie Vardy to WBA themselves, for the £5m they were offering ;)
That's a big use of the word 'we'. Some were ready to but many weren't. I'll drive Diabate there tonight though. I'll even show them how to plug Monster Munch into their big screens if they'll take him off our hands.

Not a bad argument, but be careful you don't get blinkered vision.
Not too many years ago, some were going to drive a crap Jamie Vardy to WBA themselves, for the £5m they were offering ;)
I do think Diabetes should go on loan somewhere. Not good enough by some way but still young.

I watched the first 20 minutes via a stream and Fulham were utterly dreadful.

They have nothing other than enthusiasm and youth, outside of that there is virtually zero.

We should and more importantly COULD have torn them a new one.

As someone else has said, surely pre match we could see that our best means of attack was down our left, and we ignore it.

They then get into the game, grow in confidence and fairly quickly become the more likely team to score and therefore win.

Nacho was ****ing dreadful but not alone. ALL of our players are struggling because they are seeing what we are seeing and that equates to square pegs in round holes and players being dropped for no reason.

We should have played our best team tonight and gone for it and this approach tonight would have yielded three points but instead of this we mix it up to presumably save some players for the spurs game. This is ****ing stupid as we will have to play out of our skin to beat Spurs rather than tonight with the right selection we should have won at a canter.

Claude, you are a ****ing imbecile.

Please go.

I went to every home game and a fair few away games.

Mahrez was sbsolutabsfucking bobbins for the majority of them after that title win.

Is he better than Diabetes? Well ****ing yes obviously, but he was still useless for large periods of time for 2 seasons.

All a bit irrelevant though isn't it.

We're absolutely gash all over the park, and with some of them I'm not convinced it's just a managerial issue. There's genuine shit throughout the squad.

I went to every home game and a fair few away games.

Mahrez was sbsolutabsfucking bobbins for the majority of them after that title win.

Is he better than Diabetes? Well ****ing yes obviously, but he was still useless for large periods of time for 2 seasons.

All a bit irrelevant though isn't it.

We're absolutely gash all over the park, and with some of them I'm not convinced it's just a managerial issue. There's genuine shit throughout the squad.
Perhaps he wasn't as 'useless' as some keep telling us, given the evidence we have seen of the chasm in creativity left behind since his departure.

The football is still rubbish but the results are decent enough. The club needs a breather and the last thing they should or will do is throw things into chaos again.

Quite right. . What the club needs at the moment is stability. I would like to see a change of manager but not until the summer.

I cannot comment on the performance as I did not see it. However, I do believe Ndidi is a different case to Iheanacho and Diabate. Ndidi has proved himself to be a good Premier League playerand will probably do so again. Iheanacho and Diabate have not done that.

We made two substitutions. One was Shinji but who was the other? Who were taken off? How did Albrighton and Mendy play?

The comments about Mahrez seem unrealistic. He was a PFA Player of the Year - the only one Leicester have ever had. (1) Obviously we miss him. We should not expect Diabate Gray or Ghezzal to be as good.

(1) Peter Shilton was PFA Player of the Year but was no longer a Leicester player at the time.

4 changes from the Watford game. Was that sufficient for the play to completely fall apart? Looked like a completely different team tonight in terms of effort and passing. Nacho is still a lazy bastard. Does not anticipate where a pass or cross is going to, and does not chase down balls or the keeper like Vardy does.

I am going to disagree with quite a lot of this thread.

The main problem, that I see, is the lack of a second main striker. Nacheo is reasonable ('though not great) playing off a main striker and, apart from him, we only have Oki, who clearly isn't the focal point of an attack.

I am amazed at the renewed support for Morgan. He has been a good servant but his legs have gone. Soyuncu was covering the centre single handed and, possibly thanks to zonal marking, Ndidi was picking up Mitrovic at set pieces. Morgan didn't defend badly, mainly because he was absent from the back four (three?).

I was pleasantly surprised by our control, in the first half, and amazed by Oki's late performance, : no falling over, incisive runs and a great ball for Maddison's goal.

4 changes from the Watford game. Was that sufficient for the play to completely fall apart? Looked like a completely different team tonight in terms of effort and passing. Nacho is still a lazy bastard. Does not anticipate where a pass or cross is going to, and does not chase down balls or the keeper like Vardy does.
True - even the commentator said Nacho not making the run into the box to get in for either chilwell/ albrighton crosses - (just like every other game). When he first pounced on a through ball ( 2nd minute) he shot straight at the keeper - glorious chance wasted and then went awol for the rest of the game.

I’ve just worked out that in the league since signing for us, Iheancho scores a goal once every 873 minutes.....

Watch out Spurs, he’s due one. He’s already put Fleetwood and Huddersfield to the sword this season.

That's a big use of the word 'we'. Some were ready to but many weren't. I'll drive Diabate there tonight though. I'll even show them how to plug Monster Munch into their big screens if they'll take him off our hands.
I actually said "some"

I’ve just worked out that in the league since signing for us, Iheancho scores a goal once every 873 minutes.....

Watch out Spurs, he’s due one. He’s already put Fleetwood and Huddersfield to the sword this season.

He's absolute shit

He's absolute shit

Well get used to him

Because if Vardy is injured, our only back up plan is playing him or Shinji

This after spunking a hundred million quid on players to have a squad ready for this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757