Fulham cup game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fullum cup game

not too bothered about result the main thing is to escape without any injuries or red cards

Who the fcuk are Fullum :102:

The last few years in the cup there have been some crazy scores, and lots of goals, i'm saying 4-3 citeh.

Martin

Gilbert
Morrison
Hobbs
Tunchev

Gradel
Kishishev
Oakley
Dyer

Fryatt
Howard

Can see maybe Dickov getting a run out this time, to protect Fryatt for the weekend. Powell too maybe.

I'd make a few changes with the view that Saturday's game is far more important, but I want to put out a team that can compete and potentially give Fulham a good game (and probably lose).

Henderson

Gilbert
Tunchev
Hobbs
Powell

Adams
Oakley
Kishishev
Porter

Dickov
Howard

Subs: Martin, Morrison, Dyer, Campbell, Gradel

Last edited:
Im going for a 1-0 leicester win (Dickov) we wont make as many changes as previous round but important game for Dickov DJ and Adams

Oh, I thought it was just Premier League games. Why don't they just do it across the whole of the country then?

Got my tickets hope we put a strong team out. There is no value in getting hammered even if we field the reserves so we should try to be competitive. I fancy Kish in for King to strengthen the middle and amybe a swap of strikers. Other than that i want to see our best team.

I'm actually going to a game for a change with this one, so hoping we at least make a go of it!

I'd expect a couple of changes, but not too many... something like:

Martin
Gilbert, Morrison, Hobbs, Powell
Adams, Kishishev, Oakley, Porter
Campbell, Dickov

I think Fulham win 3-2 in extra time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512