Match Thread Fulham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at their team. I'm going to regret saying this but is it really anything to be feared?

It really is interesting that Ricardo is not involved. He's a top player in my opinion but obviously does not fit Cooper's approach. What does Justin have that Ricardo doesn't?

It really is interesting that Ricardo is not involved. He's a top player in my opinion but obviously does not fit Cooper's approach. What does Justin have that Ricardo doesn't?
They are both decent right backs. One poor game and Ricky will get his chance. The bench looks much stronger now with Skipp and Ayew

That's why we need another defender.

For the Cooper set up to work, one of the fullbacks has to be able to become a third central defender. Justin is currently the only fullback that can do this so he has to play.

We need someone like Doyle from last season but obviously better. Then it opens up the position for Ricardo.

Very surprised that Skipp isn’t playing

Also Reid was bobbins last week, but suppose he gets a go as it’s against Fulham

Ayew to win the game with an amazing four goal salvo - all in injury time

Soumare and Choudhury both still make the ****ing bench FFS

Alves would be better off getting a move - pointless him being here

Soumare and Choudhury both still make the ****ing bench FFS

Alves would be better off getting a move - pointless him being here
The same Choudhury you were pleased signed a new contract last season?

Really hope Ricardo being on the bench isn't a long term plan...

One of our best players.

Just looked at their team. I'm going to regret saying this but is it really anything to be feared?
The only thing to fear, is fear itself -- and Danny Ward coming on as a sub in goal...
There's only two things to fear. . . .etc.

For the Cooper set up to work, one of the fullbacks has to be able to become a third central defender. Justin is currently the only fullback that can do this so he has to play.

We need someone like Doyle from last season but obviously better. Then it opens up the position for Ricardo.
I think we will play much more of a flat back four this season. Time will tell, but I think more likely the cdms will drop in to the cb position. If the fullbacks go forward

I'm sure Kristiansen was playing on the left of three centre backs during the Euros

Szmodics scores for Ipswich, running in behind, Vardy-esque. Good player, would love to see if he scores regularly at the top. I think he will

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46