Full House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Leicester didn't do to bad for away support yesterday, was pretty full infact at least 200-300 fans traveled to the National hockey stadium. I think it was the wrong move by the FT to call fans not to go to the match. Instead I think it woulkd of been more appropriate to have a march before the match or sell paper hats or something that symabolised the fans disapprovel of the way Wimbeldon was moved to MK.

If you sold Flags or hats or something for a quid then I would of brought one - this would of meant everyone could go to the match and the FT would of raised some cash!

Insead The FT looks a little stupid because not many seemed to of listened to their so called 'advice'

the whole point of the FT asking fans not to attend was so you didn't put money in the hands of a club that have royally screwed all of their old supporters.

Not to raise money for the FT itself...

By attending the fixture you have given them money and also stated that you think what they have done (moving 70 miles from their former home) is ok.

The FT have not looked silly at all and if it wasn't for them and other peoples morals, the amount of Leicester fans attending would have been much higher.

we were the only league club to accept a friendly fixture with them. Shame on us.

very valid point, personally think MK Dons should be kicked out of the league.

Surely it would have been better to attend in huge numbers and give the home fans some ABUSE.

FNQ said:
Surely it would have been better to attend in huge numbers and give the home fans some ABUSE.

but we cant blam the fans we have to blame the club, the fans are innocent in htis, i feel sorry for them.

The fans of MK Dons are not innocent, they should be abused.

Wimbledon FC and AFC Wimbledon fans are innocent.

FNQ said:

Attending in 'huge' numbers would have lined the pockets of the owners who moved the club to gain benefits for a property deal.

Blame should not be targeted at fans themselves, it should be aimed at the football authorities who approved / turned a blind eye to this deal & that's why boycotting calls are more appropriate.

Fox Fan - we asked for people not to go, there was nothing stopping any of those attending the MK game voicing their dis-approval & selling things & giving the profits to the Trust
- so did anybody do that ? - no thought not !

Why didn't you make that suggestion before & not after the game then ?

Re 'the Full House' topic - around 1,000 more attended the Brenford vs AFC Wimbledon game than were at MK

Fox Fan said:
Leicester didn't do to bad for away support yesterday, was pretty full infact at least 200-300 fans traveled to the National hockey stadium. I think it was the wrong move by the FT to call fans not to go to the match. Instead I think it woulkd of been more appropriate to have a march before the match or sell paper hats or something that symabolised the fans disapprovel of the way Wimbeldon was moved to MK.

If you sold Flags or hats or something for a quid then I would of brought one - this would of meant everyone could go to the match and the FT would of raised some cash!

Insead The FT looks a little stupid because not many seemed to of listened to their so called 'advice'

It's unfair to say the trust were wrong on this, they did the right thing, most rightminded football fans can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757