Gallagher & Wellens to Sheff Utd ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Stringy tweeting

Who COULD be leaving LCFC: DJ-Blackpool, not agreed yet,prob will be. Gally+Wellens (Shef Utd) sought after.MF, I'm unsure.GUT says he stays

Hobbs is my only worry (as were linked with Zayalletta Williams and Delaney) but id also like Fryatt to stay

Two of our best players, Sousa would have to be insane to let this happen.

Sousa said on RL that his decision to include Oakley ahead of King was completly justified against Reading.

To me, thats a comment not far South of insane.

Maybe if Wellens wanted out Sousa should have played Oakley and King and benched Wellens.

Would be gutted to see Gally go, but if they do not want to stay. Hoos has said no-one HAS to be sold, so presumably Gally just not feel he fits into the Sousa style?

I think Sousa tried to sign Quinn from Sheff U when at Swansea, maybe coming this way as part of the deal? United fans think they are skint so I doubt it would be an all cash deal.

Sousa said on RL that his decision to include Oakley ahead of King was completly justified against Reading.

To me, thats a comment not far South of insane.

Justified by the first half team performance? He must be joking! Oakley was OK, but he was playing just in front of the back four. The tactics were all wrong.

Hope Gallagher stays.

Justified by the first half team performance? He must be joking! Oakley was OK, but he was playing just in front of the back four. The tactics were all wrong.

Maybe he thought Oakley did a good job in tracking midfield runners and giving the defense an easy outlet for the ball so our central halves didn't have to hold on to the ball on the edge of our area while they looked for a blue shirt to play it to.

I wont be sad to see Paul Gallagher go...technically good yes, but does he really have a position?

I find we have to play around him,yet is lazy,cannot head the ball and lacks pace...get the money while we can.

Hope Gallagher stays.

why? what does he offer? He is a fairly talented technical player, but I have seen little to suggest he'll even be a 15 goal a season man. He creates little. His crosses are poor, especially when given time and space. I'm sorry but I don't see what the fuss is about.:102:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00