Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Anybody here a reader of the series? I've just finished reading book 5 and I'll be honest, it's missed me off how it's been left.

The tv version is bloody excellent though.

I've not read the books but the TV series is fantastic. I daren't read the books now because I don't want to spoil the TV show..

Truly one of those 'must watch' but really need to watch it right from the beginning of season 1 as it's not the sort of show you can just jump into where it is now in season 4 as you won't know any of the backstory or characters or history of the characters..

I've not read the books but the TV series is fantastic. I daren't read the books now because I don't want to spoil the TV show..

Truly one of those 'must watch' but really need to watch it right from the beginning of season 1 as it's not the sort of show you can just jump into where it is now in season 4 as you won't know any of the backstory or characters or history of the characters..

I watched seasons 1-3 then read books 4 and 5 but got confused as season 3 oonly covered half of book 3.

Watched season 1 then read all the books (that are published). Frustrating to wait so long for the final instalments. Even more so because the tv show will more than likely overtake the books. The show is great though. But not as good as the books, simply due to the level of detail that goes unnoticed in the show.

Tried watching the first episode of the tv series today. Despite the beheadings and tits, I switched it off after 40 minutes. Maybe I'm watching it wrong, but I got bored.

I watched a trailer for it and decided I have better things to do with my life.

Tried watching the first episode of the tv series today. Despite the beheadings and tits, I switched it off after 40 minutes. Maybe I'm watching it wrong, but I got bored.

If you weren't naked, drinking mead and pleasuring a dog then yes, you were watching it wrong. Nob.

Lord Friendzone made me chuckle. I usually just call him Sir Explainalot.

Truly one of those 'must watch'...

"Must watch"??? I was told by my mates to definitely not start watching it "Seriously, don't bother, you'll ****ing hate it and we don't want to be listening to you giving out about it." But, being a contrary bastard and hating being told what to do, I did watch it and they were right, I did ****ing hate it. I thought it was just a big pile of bollocks and about as interesting as watching my cock dry after a wank.

"Must watch"??? I was told by my mates to definitely not start watching it "Seriously, don't bother, you'll ****ing hate it and we don't want to be listening to you giving out about it." But, being a contrary bastard and hating being told what to do, I did watch it and they were right, I did ****ing hate it. I thought it was just a big pile of bollocks and about as interesting as watching my cock dry after a wank.
that could attract quite a big audience in here

Who the ****'s John Snow?

Suffering Game of Thrones withdrawal after the mid-season break but this is going to be an especially good episode this week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757