Games moved for TV, 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
From LCFC.com

City’s home encounter at King Power Stadium against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday 8 December has moved to a 7:45pm kick-off and will be shown live on BT Sport.

The Foxes travel to Everton on New Year’s Day and then Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday 19 January, with both games selected for live broadcast on Sky Sports with early kick-off times of 12:30pm.

Claude Puel’s side conclude their January run with a trip to face Liverpool at Anfield on Wednesday 30 January, which will also be shown live on BT Sport (KO 8pm).

Meanwhile, City’s away encounter against Fulham has been moved to Wednesday 5 December (KO 7:45pm), but will not be televised.

**** this

Coalville Town might start seeing a bit more of my money.

The Fulham game being moved to the Wednesday will probably suit me, so that’s a bonus.

On a selfish note, it's good for me that two games have been moved to the early kick off spot. Unfortunately, we always play like shit when we are the early kick off so it's a false positive. Anyone have stats on our average points post early kick off? I'm guessing it's very low.

On a selfish note, it's good for me that two games have been moved to the early kick off spot. Unfortunately, we always play like shit when we are the early kick off so it's a false positive. Anyone have stats on our average points post early kick off? I'm guessing it's very low.
That’s not what false positive means.

I'm not using the term 'false positive' , I'm using two words to describe my situation, whereby a condition (being able to watch Leicester play at a reasonable time in Australia) is a positive, but Leicester lose making the positive 'false'.

I do understand that my use of the two words together was probably not the greatest idea.

Oh great, now the whole world can watch our manager get tactically outclassed by Woy for the fourth time in a row.

Oh great, now the whole world can watch our manager get tactically outclassed by Woy for the fourth time in a row.

At least I can stay in the pub

Sky/bt forgetting what league it is. They're playoff matches them like.

If they call that Watford v Leicester game “Super Sunday”, that has to be false advertising surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757