Gareth Williams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntranced

what a wanker, what a wanker. wots it like to have a face like a rat? doo dah doo dah.... ROT IN HELL YOU JUDAS KONT!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

ntranced said:
what a wanker, what a wanker. wots it like to have a face like a rat? doo dah doo dah.... ROT IN HELL YOU JUDAS KONT!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

hahaha we screwd you, now **** off

ntranced said:
Good player through yeah? :lol:

Its obvious he has gone for money, but going to Leicester shows his lack of imagination, ambition and gumption.

Putting money aside for one minute and club loyalty and bias. Forest have the greater potential, the wonderful chairman, an experienced manager, a great academy, a good dressing room atmosphere, 23k weekly attendance, the superb away following, the best under 21 centre half pairing in the country, an awesome striker.

Leicester have increasing debts, selling and releasing players on the cheap, a new manager with potential and a team that shows little class and relies on physical strength. I’m sure Leicester will be in the top 8 at the end of next season, well actually with Walker, Izzet and Dickov leaving I’ll retract that.

Finally I’m pleased that you have left, you have wanted it for a long time, so its right for you to go, I just wish you had shown a stronger professional attitude that we demand at Forest, maybe that’s your reason for leaving.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s202/st53642.htm?fromrss=1

It gets better & better :lol: Stop it ur killin me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

San said:
Its obvious he has gone for money, but going to Leicester shows his lack of imagination, ambition and gumption.

Putting money aside for one minute and club loyalty and bias. Forest have the greater potential, the wonderful chairman, an experienced manager, a great academy, a good dressing room atmosphere, 23k weekly attendance, the superb away following, the best under 21 centre half pairing in the country, an awesome striker.

Leicester have increasing debts, selling and releasing players on the cheap, a new manager with potential and a team that shows little class and relies on physical strength. I’m sure Leicester will be in the top 8 at the end of next season, well actually with Walker, Izzet and Dickov leaving I’ll retract that.

Finally I’m pleased that you have left, you have wanted it for a long time, so its right for you to go, I just wish you had shown a stronger professional attitude that we demand at Forest, maybe that’s your reason for leaving.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s202/st53642.htm?fromrss=1

It gets better & better :lol: Stop it ur killin me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That quote looks familiar :lol: :wink:

ha ha, when we REDS get promoted, where the **** you gonna go then williams you arse wipe? for fester fans, you lot get funnier and dafter.
Foxes hunt Sheep to have sex with. you are sheep shaggers in diguise :lol: :lol: :lol: brill relegation season you had eh? whose the prick in goal you wanted to beat up.. whats his name... walker... now thats what I call a duff bag of crisps :lol: :lol:

ntranced said:
ha ha, when we REDS get promoted, where the **** you gonna go then williams you arse wipe? for fester fans, you lot get funnier and dafter.
Foxes hunt Sheep to have sex with. you are sheep shaggers in diguise :lol: :lol: :lol: brill relegation season you had eh? whose the prick in goal you wanted to beat up.. whats his name... walker... now thats what I call a duff bag of crisps :lol: :lol:

I think you're brilliant!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please stick around, you bring some much needed comedy value to the forum. :wink:

ntranced said:
nice, quality, well thought out post.
he's right, f*rest are the way forward obviously...
twat

MKFox said:
ntranced said:
twat

MK is that your face in your avatar? you certainly talk out of it :lol: :lol:

ntranced said:
MKFox said:
ntranced said:
twat

MK is that your face in your avatar? you certainly talk out of it :lol: :lol:

MK's got a lovely face then. :wink:

if it was i wouldn't leave home mate!

ntranced do you like speed garage?

You must be gutted, two seaosns on the bounce we've nicked your best player! and what do you do in response? Take our worse players Impey and Rogers!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA just shows the different levels we are as football teams, we are obviously alot more of an attractive club than yourself even though you possibly have better players and that makes it even worse and funnier! your under achievers and crap, face it.

Williams, Williams, Williams score a little goal for me

ntranced said:
ROT IN HELL YOU JUDAS KONT!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Strong words. :roll:

Malf said:

You must be gutted, two seaosns on the bounce we've nicked your best player! and what do you do in response? Take our worse players Impey and Rogers!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA just shows the different levels we are as football teams, we are obviously alot more of an attractive club than yourself even though you possibly have better players and that makes it even worse and funnier! your under achievers and crap, face it.

Sorry to break thsi to you, mate, but neither Scimeca or Williams are their bets players. There best players are Andy Reid and Dawson- and Im sorry to have to say this but they are both actually as good if not better as anyone that we've got. hey have both had interest from Supurs and Liverpool recently but Forest rejected the offers and the players stated that they wish to stay as they are going to go for promotion. Looking at there record under Kinnear I think they can do it.

Sorry- but its true! :(

The trees won't go up next season, you need more than two top class players to get promoted and they only have two.

Fox4eva&eva said:
Malf said:

Sorry to break thsi to you, mate, but neither Scimeca or Williams are their bets players. There best players are Andy Reid and Dawson- and Im sorry to have to say this but they are both actually as good if not better as anyone that we've got. hey have both had interest from Supurs and Liverpool recently but Forest rejected the offers and the players stated that they wish to stay as they are going to go for promotion. Looking at there record under Kinnear I think they can do it.

Sorry- but its true! :(

Bothered??!! Why the hell have you just told us that, about as useful as a mug of sick. :wink: Are you a Forest fan really?

Some stuff off Forest's messageboards

Ah the false dawn of post-season optimism.... We stayed up. Big Fat Joe our saviour and new hero. Johnno back and scoring for fun. Tank signs. Impey signs. Jess signs (!?!?) Kevin James? Never heard of him. Commons? Butler? All exciting stuff. Nothing much on Williams & Gerrard but heh, we're gonna win the league next year - they're bound to sign sooner or later aren't they? GW's agent tells the E Post no deal - yet. Ok, he's holding out for more cash, just doing his job right? And then this. How the hell has this been allowed to happen again? Scimeca, Brennan and now Williams. I mean the blue scum? A Premiership club I could understand. Celtic or Rangers even. But Leicester!?!?!?! TRAITOR! But how can THEY afford more dosh than Forest? What was he being offered? Ok, free transfer, no fee...but THEM!
Ok rant over. We get someone better, win the league on the last day of the season beating THEM 4.0 and he gets sent off after missing a penalty. Reality ain't so bad...

It makes me sick that the c**t celebrated that goal against wba like we had won the league,kissing the crest like he was stuart pearce a real red he might as well have shat on the jersey the fcuking sellout,thats one game FOREST better win next season against those scum at home and hopefully someone sorts that posing ****ER out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: They must be seething, hahahahahahahahahaaaaa

The treeshaggers were saying the same when Scimeca left....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757