G'Dayup

Status
Not open for further replies.

alinoz

G'Day from Oz to all City fans.

Just found the forum and am looking forward to keeping in touch with fans views of the club.

I've been a Leicester fan for about 60 years and have been through all the emotions with the club. I am now living in Austarlai and so have to keep up via t'inernet.:icon_lol:

G'Day from Oz to all City fans.

Just found the forum and am looking forward to keeping in touch with fans views of the club.

I've been a Leicester fan for about 60 years and have been through all the emotions with the club. I am now living in Austarlai and so have to keep up via t'inernet.:icon_lol:

Where the feck is that :icon_bigg

Where the feck is that :icon_bigg

Its a fine country with a superb musical tradition and one of the finest cities in the world.
You will find it in the centre of Europe; it was the country of Mozart and Schubert and it's greatest city is called Vienna.
:icon_lol:

Welcome alinoz. I love the Australian accent. It brings back memories of emptied wine bottles and much laughter. There is no other nationality I would rather drink with. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the typo should of course have read Australia. I need a new computer this one keeps making spelling mistakes !

Anyway, as none of the other miserable sods on this forum have said it, may I extend you a warm welcome!

Anyway, as none of the other miserable sods on this forum have said it, may I extend you a warm welcome!

Welcome alinoz. I love the Australian accent. It brings back memories of emptied wine bottles and much laughter. There is no other nationality I would rather drink with. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy.

Welcome al. Stay here a while and you'll get to know the in jokes and who to ignore.

You mean none of the miserable sods, apart from these two?

P.s Welcome al

Sorry for the typo should of course have read Australia. I need a new computer this one keeps making spelling mistakes !

I can sympathise, I type quite fast and quite often if I don't tap a key hard enough, letters wind up getting missed out. So I have to keep trying to proof read my own posts. Also either I have big hands or this laptop keypad has incredibly small keys...

I can sympathise, I type quite fast and quite often if I don't tap a key hard enough, letters wind up getting missed out. So I have to keep trying to proof read my own posts. Also either I have big hands or this laptop keypad has incredibly small keys...
To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now.

South of Melbourne on the MorningtonPeninsula.

Amazing, I know it's not quite your neck of the woods but I did a 3 night 4 day hike on Wilsons Prom last year, was absolutely spectacular.

I envy you living over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00