Injury News General Injury Updates

Absolute ****ing shambles.

I know some people will claim bad luck, but we can’t be this unlucky for three years now.

I hope questions are finally being asked about what we’re doing with these players.

I get that you are negative towards those at the club. I'm not the biggest fan of some of the people in positions of responsibility at the moment. But some things are nobody's fault. Barnes getting injured in the act of taking a shot at goal is nobody's fault. A player never regaining full fitness after a major injury and henceforth being susceptible to injury, happens to every club at some point.

I get that you are negative towards those at the club. I'm not the biggest fan of some of the people in positions of responsibility at the moment. But some things are nobody's fault. Barnes getting injured in the act of taking a shot at goal is nobody's fault. A player never regaining full fitness after a major injury and henceforth being susceptible to injury, happens to every club at some point.

3 years though. 3 years.

3 years though. 3 years.
It's a long time. But I don't see any of those injuries being down to mismanagement. I think Barnes is always going to be prone to them unfortunately and I wonder whether he's the one worth cashing in on because of this.

Barnes is a big loss, no doubt but Ricardo has been missing for a long time now since his major injury so I don't think we will miss the Ricardo of last year too much. It's a massive shame not to have the real Ricardo back because what a player there once was there. I doubt we will see him again though.

Could actually work for us.
BR should play 2 up front, and the Nacho /JV combo was bloody effective when used for a period of time

Could actually work for us.
BR should play 2 up front, and the Nacho /JV combo was bloody effective when used for a period of time

This, except I don't think he will. Which is a shame as it's our best option rather than trying to force two non-wingers to play as wingers.

This, except I don't think he will. Which is a shame as it's our best option rather than trying to force two non-wingers to play as wingers.
We need to be developing options for playing 2 up front in any case in preperation for life without Vardy. Either that or we'll be relying on signing another 20+ goal a season Prem striker to replace him. Which is fantastically unlikely to happen.

But of course we won't.

Thanawat Suengchitthawon has torn his anterior cruciate ligament and will miss most, if not all, of the season

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854