Injury News General Injury Updates

Mercury reporting it’s a knock but he’s definitely not ruled out yet for Saturday.

Kristiansen back for Saturday.

Tielemans setback and out for next few weeks.

Evans back in training.

No other injuries. Souttar is fine.

Hope Evans is available, we've missed his organisation of the defence, every centre-half he's played with here has looked worse (and often much worse) without him

Kristiansen back for Saturday.

Tielemans setback and out for next few weeks.

Evans back in training.

No other injuries. Souttar is fine.

Kristiansen back is good news, we looked better with him in the back line.

Imagine this weekend comes too soon for Evans but I really hope we can get him back in soon.

Tielemans is a massive loss.

He may not be playing near the best we have seen from him but he can still offer far more than any other player we have in that midfield roll.

Evans still being out isn't so much of a loss imo though, he's far too slow now.

Tielemans is a massive loss.

He may not be playing near the best we have seen from him but he can still offer far more than any other player we have in that midfield roll.

Evans still being out isn't so much of a loss imo though, he's far too slow now.

It's a shame our midfield roll has gone stale this year, it was one of the tastiest in the league before.

Kristiansen back is good news, we looked better with him in the back line.

Imagine this weekend comes too soon for Evans but I really hope we can get him back in soon.
No league clean sheets with him or Souttar yet though

I went to a sandwich shop/cafe in London and asked for a ham and tomato cob - they didn't know what I was talking about. It's a different world down south.
Yes. When I was a student in London I pointed at a cob in a bakery shop and asked for a cheese cob. Assistant said "that's a roll".

I pointed to their finger roll and asked what do they call that. She said "that's a roll as well".

I said, we're a bit smarter than you where I come from in Leicestershire because we have a different name for both, and felt very smug.

Yes. When I was a student in London I pointed at a cob in a bakery shop and asked for a cheese cob. Assistant said "that's a roll".

I pointed to their finger roll and asked what do they call that. She said "that's a roll as well".

I said, we're a bit smarter than you where I come from in Leicestershire because we have a different name for both, and felt very smug.

What a barmy story!

I sense a strong gust of wind across the pond - only a true yank wouldn't realise that barm is another local term for a roundish shape of cooked doughy delights to be consumed in an infinite amount of wondrous ways.

Excellent punning from Joe_!

I sense a strong gust of wind across the pond - only a true yank wouldn't realise that barm is another local term for a roundish shape of cooked doughy delights to be consumed in an infinite amount of wondrous ways.

Excellent punning from Joe_!
I thought the same. If there had been mention of a sub, I guess he'd have got it.

The fact you specified finger roll I think proves you don't need a different name for both...

I hate to disagree with my hometown folk, but although I was born in Leicester, I was bread in the South.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854