Get Behind MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

monafox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look lets stop getting excited, its 4 games in and yes we haven't made the best start, but we need to get behind MA, not get on his back.

However i think MA must decide very soon what his best starting 11 is and then stick with it. He needs to be more studious in his substitutions, throwing 3 on for players who werent playing that bad is crazy. Sometimes it will work, but not always.

Please lets all be patient!! and give MA a chance to get it right. We need to begin on Saturday with a good result against Wolves, that means we do not lose, and follow this up by beating Brighton.

I also hope that we start to play some Football and get rid of route 1, lets give our creative players a chance to play, we have tha ability within the squad to destroy the rest of this league.

Please Please Please get behind the team and get them back where they belong.

ps.Mickey no more performances like saturday!!

WHAT DO U ALL THINK????

Will he be off to the Saints now Sturrock has left, though :?: :?:

This is great. Cheers.

Pleasure.

Come on lets get as many people as possible to back Mickey, the last thing we want is him off to Soton.

MA has made some unusual subs and starting line ups and he's been doing them for a reason.
he wants to fail so the path is cleared to go to southampton without breaking his contract.
why should we ktf? sure in our club, but why with a losing manager?

Jesus, the players he brings in like Keown and Connelly only came to us because they were impressed with MA.

He is a good manager, and will guide us back up, you watch.

MKFox said:
MA has made some unusual subs and starting line ups and he's been doing them for a reason.
he wants to fail so the path is cleared to go to southampton without breaking his contract.

If you believe this then you should also believe that Sven is a virgin.

monafox said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He needs to be more studious in his substitutions, throwing 3 on for players who werent playing that bad is crazy. Sometimes it will work, but not always. quote]

I agree with your sentiments, the substituions lark is becoming a bit of a farce. We finish the first 2 games with 10 men due to Red cards and once again finish with ten men (scowy a passenger) because of MA's insistence on using all his Substitutes with plenty of time remaining to get an injury.

This smacks of bad judgement rather than good management practice. We were still 0-0 and on top at the time and he made a big decision with a high risk factor. Every manager makes mistakes but MA has made the same mistake time and time again so he must learn from this and avoid this cavalier attitude with Subs unless we are really up against it i.e 2-0 down with 10 minutes to go etc.

So there we have it, 3 games played all finishing with 10 fit players on the park. Come on Mickey lets try playing 11 aside - we may then start climbing the table to our rightful place AT THE TOP !!!

I think Micky should have a few games of Subbeteo and get back to basics. The League we are in denotes that many a player will hobble come 5.00pm and the harsh and abrasive wire wool training regimes need to be blanketed, stuck away in the ottoman and we should get a nice cake for saturday. Chilled.

Joe_Fox said:
MKFox said:

If you believe this then you should also believe that Sven is a virgin.

i must admit to forgetting to put the wink in after the first bit, but i really wouldn't mind if he went

monafox said:
Look lets stop getting excited, its 4 games in and yes we haven't made the best start, but we need to get behind MA, not get on his back.

However i think MA must decide very soon what his best starting 11 is and then stick with it. He needs to be more studious in his substitutions, throwing 3 on for players who werent playing that bad is crazy. Sometimes it will work, but not always.

Please lets all be patient!! and give MA a chance to get it right. We need to begin on Saturday with a good result against Wolves, that means we do not lose, and follow this up by beating Brighton.

I also hope that we start to play some Football and get rid of route 1, lets give our creative players a chance to play, we have tha ability within the squad to destroy the rest of this league.

Please Please Please get behind the team and get them back where they belong.

ps.Mickey no more performances like saturday!!

WHAT DO U ALL THINK????

You have asked everyone not too get too excited cos were only 4 games into the new season but then you have gone chapter and verse repaeting pretty much what everyone else has said, I want MA to be successful and to be fair my gripes arent about the fact the players arent producing the goods, I understand they need time to settle, my issue is with MA's tactics , substitutions and the fact the team appear to be displaying a lack of effort and commitment which to me is unforgiveable. Last season when we were being beaten week in week out, sometimes in the most heartbreaking manner, I for one never criticised MA because I could see no matter how short on quality we were players were giving their all, this season that does not appear to be the case, we seem almost arrogant, and that is not the LEICESTER way. I hope MA does turn it around but if the displays continue to be bereft of effort, commitment and passion then I'm sorry but then he must go, as this club and more importantly the fans deserve better. The one thing with MON's teams were however shite they were playing they would give non stop effort and commitment to the cause and invariably make something happen, if the team had demonstrated any such passion on Saturday then IMO we would have got something from the game. That is my issue at present although results are the most important thing fans can be very forgiving if they see players dying for the cause, so far we have yet to see much evidence of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363