Get yourself a jail bride

Status
Not open for further replies.
How it Works

Once you create your account, you get access to our database of more than 4,000 life-sentenced inmates who are looking to meet and marry that special someone.

You can email as many as you like, and even go in for visiting hours to get a face-to-face (through glass with a telephone) to make sure this is the right person for you.

With your mate selected and all parties in agreement, we draft up all the necessary paperwork in our California office and arrange for an ordained minister to meet you at your next visitation. He performs the nuptials, you're wed, and from there the rest is up to you.

Conjugal visits can sometimes be arranged as brief, out-of-prison furloughs. The first meetings for marital consummation are usually arranged within one (1) week of the marriage, and visits can last for up to four (4) days. How long the marriage lasts, however, is up to you.

You get to sleep with them after a week!

All six states that allow conjugal visits require the inmate to test clean for all sexually transmitted diseases before allowing an intimate meeting. That means you can perform your coital acts without the need for sticky, awkward or embarrassingly loose fitting condoms without any risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease. And if you don't come back for six months, you can rest assured that she hasn't been with any other man during that time, so no matter how dirty she may get, she'll always be clean as a whistle where it counts.

I don't believe this is real

When I was single I always wondered where the good ones were hiding - and now it seems the answer was in a maximum security facility in California. Oh to have my time over again with Debbie...

08574.jpg

When I was single I always wondered where the good ones were hiding - and now it seems the answer was in a maximum security facility in California. Oh to have my time over again with Debbie...

08574.jpg

I've had her DB and she is pure filth, God bless her.

and before you ask, yes she does

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48