Getting a Summer Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

Right, I seriously need to earn some money this summer/need something to do! If anyone could give advice on what kind of places I should go for that would be great-not overly fussed what i get, but I don't really want to be in a food factory...

Have you tried getting on benefits? I hear it's great - you get paid for sitting at home watching Loose Women and Diagnosis Murder. Sometimes they show the Father Dowling mysteries on BBC1 too

Have you tried getting on benefits? I hear it's great - you get paid for sitting at home watching Loose Women and Diagnosis Murder. Sometimes they show the Father Dowling mysteries on BBC1 too

what the **** have I been doing working all these years? that sounds like a lottery win style situation

what the **** have I been doing working all these years? that sounds like a lottery win style situation

It's not. In between applying for every available job between Grantham and Llanelli and getting no reply regardless of whether you're qualified or not, you find yourself watching Without a Trace, then Welsh cartoons you don't understand, then old episodes of The ****ing Class. Then you start going to fixtures like Hartlepool away in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy on a Tuesday night, via ****ing London. Et cetera.

It's not. In between applying for every available job between Grantham and Llanelli and getting no reply regardless of whether you're qualified or not, you find yourself watching Without a Trace, then Welsh cartoons you don't understand, then old episodes of The ****ing Class. Then you start going to fixtures like Hartlepool away in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy on a Tuesday night, via ****ing London. Et cetera.

Then when you get really desperate you end up trying to plug your laptop into your tv.

Last edited:

And tracking Tommy Wright's every move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47