Gift for Scudamore

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’d say “thanks but no thanks” if you were in his position?

Exactly that

Not everyone on this earth is a greedy **** addicted to money.

He's being paid handsomely, he will get paid as a consultant, it also isn't a contracted bonus so comparing it to performance related bonuses for company bosses is bollocks.

Luckily our club is ran by people with a conscience.

Sorry but I’m calling bullshit.

Good for you.

Don't think about it in your current life, think about it in RS situation.

If I was him, I would weigh up the publicity aspect, the fact I'm already stupidly wealthy and the good of the game.

I wouldn't take it, simple as that.

Once you've got that much you're pretty much just going to snort half and go balls deep with the other.

If I was him I’d look at all the stinking rich footballers that I had made rich by bringing in all the TV money, earning £300k a week, and think “I’ll have some of that.”

It’s not like he’s asked for it. He has been offered it. Can’t blame him for taking it.

It is being offered by people who have received huge salary increases BECAUSE of the TV money he brought in. Reciprocal scratching of backs!

It is being offered by people who have received huge salary increases BECAUSE of the TV money he brought in. Reciprocal scratching of backs!

It's not being offered, it's being demanded.

Luckily We have told them to **** off

It's not being offered, it's being demanded.

As I understand it, so long as they get 14 teams approving it, it will happen. It’ll be taken out of the central funds, whether we voted for it or not. In effect, we would still be contributing to it.

I could be wrong, though.

We may have thought about saying that, along with a couple of others, but when it came to the meeting no one raised a formal objection and the payments were agreed by all twenty clubs

We may have thought about saying that, along with a couple of others, but when it came to the meeting no one raised a formal objection and the payments were agreed by all twenty clubs

We are all mugs then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469