gillespsie

should we give gillepsie a chance?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
gillepsie will do goo next year i think, if he don't go, could bbe the best player in the division if he tried

gagandeep said:
gillepsie will do goo next year i think, if he don't go, could bbe the best player in the division if he tried

Him and Nalis could be stars in the fizzy. :wink:

owen2112 said:
he has 2 do somefin 4 us just 2 repay mickey 4 trusting him.

mickey trusting him? o right giving him a free transfer you mean, and not giving him a chance ever since he played a crap game against blackburn, he did okay against that villa game when we got hammered, but micky drops him, how crap did scowy play? did he get dropped, i think not.

gagandeep said:
owen2112 said:

mickey trusting him? o right giving him a free transfer you mean, and not giving him a chance ever since he played a crap game against blackburn, he did okay against that villa game when we got hammered, but micky drops him, how crap did scowy play? did he get dropped, i think not.

well said mate... YES definately give him a chance.

The only way to get a good performance out of Gillespie is to put a bookies stall in each corner of the Walkers Ground. At least he will then have an incentive to run around a bit. :!:

londonfox said:
gagandeep said:
owen2112 said:

well said mate... YES definately give him a chance.

thats what i dont get scowy plays crap all seaon and gets a first choice starting place gillepsie, after one crap game dont get another chance, and all the fans hate him.

if gillespie would just gamble on himself instead of the horses for once he'd be awesome. hes easily got the pace and skill to beat players more often than they nick the ball off him yet he seems to lack the confidence to take that risk. thats y he was poor last season cos he wasnt willing to take the chance of losing the ball for the sake of beating a player. maybe in division one against lower quality wing backs he'll be more confident........

not sure who GILLEPSIE :oops: is, but I'm willing to give Gillespie another chance. I have been guilty of criticism in the past but anyone who works hard and tries their best is worthy of another chance. Go on Keith, prove us wrong!!

SilverFox said:
not sure who GILLEPSIE :oops: is, but I'm willing to give Gillespie another chance. I have been guilty of criticism in the past but anyone who works hard and tries their best is worthy of another chance. Go on Keith, prove us wrong!!

lol, my spelling aint that good.

i prefer gillespie to scowcroft, hes a natural winger where scowcroft isn't i think i would be a good idea i we tried playin scowy upfront now, he plays alot better there

will said:
i prefer gillespie to scowcroft, hes a natural winger where scowcroft isn't i think i would be a good idea i we tried playin scowy upfront now, he plays alot better there

yeh, but i dont think scowy and dublin up front will work, cos their both slow, target men. and as u know micky loves scowy, he is love-child, so gillepspie wont get play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757