Girl with a wrist piercing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Strange call out here, but are any of you, or do any of you know, the lady I was speaking to in the 1884 on Saturday with a wrist piercing, have some questions regarding where, how much etc.

Danke

Strange call out here, but are any of you, or do any of you know, the lady I was speaking to in the 1884 on Saturday with a wrist piercing, have some questions regarding where, how much etc.

Danke

Can't help you, but really curious now! Was it through the middle of the wrist or off-centred? Must have hurt like fcuk either way!

It was on top of the wrist, just above the hand, a scaffold bar straight through. It looked brilliant! Shesaid it didn't hurt until she caught it later when trying on a top!

It was on top of the wrist, just above the hand, a scaffold bar straight through. It looked brilliant! Shesaid it didn't hurt until she caught it later when trying on a top!

Why didn't you ask her where and how much when you were speaking to her? :102:

We were at the bar, have you ever tried holding a conversation at the bar of the 1884 on a Saturday?!

Well you managed enough to find out that it didnt hurt, only when she caught it putting a top on!

That sounds fecking painful

It's not a 'through the wrist' job, 'just' a surface piercing.

piercing7.jpg

So Leroy you have moved on from taking secret pictures of Maxine whilst pretending to text to lamely chatting up goths at the bar of the 1884. :icon_bigg

So Leroy you have moved on from taking secret pictures of Maxine whilst pretending to text to lamely chatting up goths at the bar of the 1884. :icon_bigg

Nathan posted the pic though?! Unless you have confused me with Leroy, which is flattering to neither of us!

Last edited:
Yeah i knew that i was just getting beighton and fcukov mixed up :icon_redf
Well they are both players after all :icon_bigg

Oh I feel sick just looking at it - I'm not good with piercings, I don't even have my ears done. It's the thought of needles.

My daughter's friend has one through the back of his neck; fascinating, but makes me feel queasy at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46