Glastonbury Foxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I know that a few of you are going but who exactly. We should get a fox on a stick and walk around with it as an icon.

Just arrange to meet main field when Quoasis or Macca is on. I'm sure the field will be pretty empty at those points anyway. :lol: :wink:

Joe_Fox said:
I know that a few of you are going but who exactly. We should get a fox on a stick and walk around with it as an icon.

That would cause carnage, you get plenty of eco-warriors at these sort of festivals and animal cruelty would set a riot off it would be a landmark in history though. Battle of Glastonbury.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

That would cause carnage, you get plenty of eco-warriors at these sort of festivals and animal cruelty would set a riot off it would be a landmark in history though. Battle of Glastonbury.

That's what I thought, it'd be easy to spot though, just look for the mass brawl.

Dunc said:
Just arrange to meet main field when Quoasis or Macca is on. I'm sure the field will be pretty empty at those points anyway. :lol: :wink:

I think The Main stage is going to be empty for Muse. Everyman and his dog are goign to be crushing to get as close to the other stage as possible for Orbital.

Shall we have a Talking Balls meet up?? Fraid I am not going to be there until Friday. ****ing statitistics exam.

trickytrev said:
Dunc said:

I think The Main stage is going to be empty for Muse. Everyman and his dog are goign to be crushing to get as close to the other stage as possible for Orbital.

Shall we have a Talking Balls meet up?? Fraid I am not going to be there until Friday. **** statitistics exam.

Indeed, Orbital said it was their last gig, but it isn't.

How many of you are going tricky?

Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:
Dunc said:

Shall we have a Talking Balls meet up?? Fraid I am not going to be there until Friday. **** statitistics exam.

None of my mates, because they are alls tupid and wont pay fopr a ticket without seeing the line up. Meeting oads of my sisters mates there though and some people from another message board.

trickytrev said:
Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:
Dunc said:

None of my mates, because they are alls tupid and wont pay fopr a ticket without seeing the line up. Meeting oads of my sisters mates there though and some people from another message board.

Who are you looking forward to most?

Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:
Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:
Dunc said:

His sister's mate, the one with the massive tits and the shaved minge

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:
Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:
Dunc said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Trickytrev, that's brilliant. Well done, even though I have just realised it's Malf, not trev.

Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:
Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:
Dunc said:

What Malf said and Faithless.

Are faithless playing again?!?!

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:
Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:
Dunc said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Trickytrev, that's brilliant. Well done, even though I have just realised it's Malf, not trev.

Trev can take the honours from this aslong as he takes a few snaps of this huckleberry so I can see her clout.

trickytrev said:
Joe_Fox said:
Are faithless playing again?!?!

Other stage the same day/time as Oasis apparently.

Ignore this, I was confused and misonformed. :cry:

I have to say I am on a hoigh level of excitement.

I am in the process of making a flag that follows this message.....

service.gif

firmilar hey.

glastonbury.jpg

The site as of now!!!!

so what time are we neeting up Joe? Want to come for a fes hots of hiedous no brand Vodka on The Friday or Saturday night?

trickytrev said:
so what time are we neeting up Joe? Want to come for a fes hots of hiedous no brand Vodka on The Friday or Saturday night?

When are you going?

I'm off on the wednesday, make a week of it.

That banner is an incredibly good idea mate!

Joe_Fox said:
trickytrev said:

When are you going?

I'm off on the wednesday, make a week of it.

That banner is an incredibly good idea mate!

****ing exam on The Firday meens I'll be there about 2/3 pm on the Friday. Camping at the foot of Pennards.

If England play on The Friday and it is shown on the cinema screen we could meet up for that?

I watched glastonboury it was good but i wish they wouldn't keep going to the basement jaxx stage, ****in crap, every song sounded the same. I mean i they were some great acts like Damian Rice, McCartney and actually Amy Winehouse(wotever her name is), but they kept going to see Basement Jaxx all the time, poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757