going or staying

Status
Not open for further replies.
lanxfox said:
Anybody know the latest on Dabizas - I think he'll be off IMO :cry:

Dabizas is I understand very busy writing a book about his massive contribution to the Greek Euro success.

He will be no lsignificant loss anyway.

he thinks he's a bigger mascot than filbert these days :roll: i dont want him due to his indecision :roll:

dabizaz will be off, he thinks he's bigger then the club now cos of greece winning euro 2004, he would have one good for us, him and heath, but matt elliot will be a rock next year as will heatch, the defence is sorted but i think we need cover, makin will do.

we need 1 more defender(if we get makin)

2 more midfielders

2/3 more strikers (connoly, harewood>can also play right wind>, and shipperely as back up)

so another 5/6 players are needed, i cant see us getting them T.B.H.

Cork saud that leicester had tryed to get in contact with him but all they got was 'rude' text messages about England going out to Portugal and Grecce beating them.

Fox Fan said:
Cork saud that leicester had tryed to get in contact with him but all they got was 'rude' text messages about England going out to Portugal and Grecce beating them.

dabizaz will be off.

gagandeep said:
dabizaz will be off, he thinks he's bigger then the club now cos of greece winning euro 2004, he would have one good for us, him and heath, but matt elliot will be a rock next year as will heatch, the defence is sorted but i think we need cover, makin will do.

2 more midfielders

2/3 more strikers (connoly, harewood>can also play right wind>, and shipperely as back up)

We won't be able to get another 5/6 players in, our understanding was it would be 5/6 players in total (but since that conversation Thatcher & Dickov have gone), so would say 7/8 in total less 4 (or 5 if Makin stays) brought in that would equal 4 (or 3) more signings.

Exclude Coyne out & new goalie in in the above numbers.

Foxes_Trust said:
gagandeep said:

2 more midfielders

We won't be able to get another 5/6 players in, our understanding was it would be 5/6 players in total (but since that conversation Thatcher & Dickov have gone), so would say 7/8 in total less 4 (or 5 if Makin stays) brought in that would equal 4 (or 3) more signings.

We were told by the club on numerous occassions that anyone who left would be replaced...by QUALITY! we are not even close to replacing everyone who has left!

I'm not going to bitch and moan about it because I am a supporter of the club, but lets just say that I don't entertain thoughts of promotion in our current position :cry:

Oh, and you can keep Makin, don't want him anywhere near this club! What was the point in getting rid of 33 year old Gerry Taggart...none!!!!!

SilverFox said:
Foxes_Trust said:
gagandeep said:

2 more midfielders

We were told by the club on numerous occassions that anyone who left would be replaced...by QUALITY! we are not even close to replacing everyone who has left!

I'm not going to bitch and moan about it because I am a supporter of the club, but lets just say that I don't entertain thoughts of promotion in our current position :cry:

Oh, and you can keep Makin, don't want him anywhere near this club! What was the point in getting rid of 33 year old Gerry Taggart...none!!!!!

agree, taggart would have been well good in the championship.

i think its all wage related and the need to cut the bill,im surprised elliots still with us to be honest!! its gonna be a hard season this year and consolidation should be our aim,a sneak into play off place would do me next season and finishing above forest and derby,lol :twisted:

woznotwos said:
i think its all wage related and the need to cut the bill,im surprised elliots still with us to be honest!! its gonna be a hard season this year and consolidation should be our aim,a sneak into play off place would do me next season and finishing above forest and derby,lol :twisted:

taggart was proably only on 2/3 grand a week, cos he had just signed a new contract.

I think we could get rid of Elliott, from what I hear he want to go back to Ipswich. However MA is unlikly to let him go just because its one less player on a contract.

alex said:
gagandeep said:
Tom W said:
What are you talking about, Makin is quality.

yeah, he is, but i would have also kept taggart. and sincalir

Taggart and Adams fell out, simple.

Then both are unprofessional. :roll: In business you cannot let your ego or feelings get in the way of getting the job done. :wink:

He had no respect for Adams in the end - gave him the V-signs at Spurs when he was completely at fault....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757