Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I've worked out that the reason we are doing badly in the league is the never worn before golden lions on our sleeves. No team has ever had them before which makes it very obvious that these are the problem.

On a side note, I was doing the dinner today and using odds and sods from the fridge when I happened upon a bottle of cheap cava that was supposed to be supped during the Everton game last season. This may have meant that any potential hangover had not been realised so I'm drinking that now to release Leicester City from their hangover.

One other thing, I replaced my LCFC flag, which hung proudly on my wall from the West Brom away match two season ago until the start of this season, with a new 'Champions' LCFC flag. I'm thinking this might not be helping either. I'm trying to find the lucky flag now to get that beauty back up.

So, having worked out that the combination of these three things have hindered our season, I'm well on the way to sorting two of them out. The golden lions aren't something I can really change but, safe in the words of Meatloaf, two out of three ain't bad.

Tonight we play Derby, without the dreaded golden lions on our sleeves. With the flag reinstated and the cava drank, I predict a big win.

When we get out of this mess you can all thank me.

Vote Joe_Fox you tossers!

I've worked out that the reason we are doing badly in the league is the never worn before golden lions on our sleeves. No team has ever had them before which makes it very obvious that these are the problem.

On a side note, I was doing the dinner today and using odds and sods from the fridge when I happened upon a bottle of cheap cava that was supposed to be supped during the Everton game last season. This may have meant that any potential hangover had not been realised so I'm drinking that now to release Leicester City from their hangover.

One other thing, I replaced my LCFC flag, which hung proudly on my wall from the West Brom away match two season ago until the start of this season, with a new 'Champions' LCFC flag. I'm thinking this might not be helping either. I'm trying to find the lucky flag now to get that beauty back up.

So, having worked out that the combination of these three things have hindered our season, I'm well on the way to sorting two of them out. The golden lions aren't something I can really change but, safe in the words of Meatloaf, two out of three ain't bad.

Tonight we play Derby, without the dreaded golden lions on our sleeves. With the flag reinstated and the cava drank, I predict a big win.

When we get out of this mess you can all thank me.

Vote Joe_Fox you tossers!
Where can I vote?

Just as long as we don't need George Michael or Carrie fisher to be alive.

Nothing good ever came from voting for something.
Who said anything about wanting something good? Except about chicken burgers of course. Except that they aren't any good anyway, so that doesn't matter. Can you vote for them?

When we get out of this mess you can all thank me. !

It can't hurt, but what we really need to do is dig up another King from beneath a carpark somewhere in Leicester - then re bury him quick...

It can't hurt, but what we really need to do is dig up another King from beneath a carpark somewhere in Leicester - then re bury him quick...
Might have to kill and bury one first.

Thanks H T B.

Excellent performance Joe.

Well done for last night's victory!

So far so good. The Swansea match is the big test though as those pesky golden lions are back on our sleeves!

I tell ya, those golden lions are cursed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757