Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Our current plight has driven me to make this topic.

I'm sure you'll agree that we will need more than our fair share of luck, or in footballing terms, rub of the green, if we are to survive in the championship.

Just because we are all fellow supporters of the greatest team in the land - LCFC, doesn't mean we cannot wish each other and, in addition, each others football team, the best of luck over the common weeks.

Therefore I'd like to say to Melton Fox, Lazzer and, oh, let's say Darth Vodka, "good luck to you and your football team kind sir(s)".

I think if we all wish luck in similar fashion then the sheer volume of well wishes will see us through. So please feel it incumbent to wish each other luck.

Now please excuse me, I have to go and clutch some straws.

Joe_Fox

I'm sure you'll agree that we will need more than our fair share of luck, or in footballing terms, rub of the green, if we are to survive in the championship.

Just because we are all fellow supporters of the greatest team in the land - LCFC, doesn't mean we cannot wish each other and, in addition, each others football team, the best of luck over the common weeks.

Therefore I'd like to say to Melton Fox, Lazzer and, oh, let's say Darth Vodka, "good luck to you and your football team kind sir(s)".

I think if we all wish luck in similar fashion then the sheer volume of well wishes will see us through. So please feel it incumbent to wish each other luck.

Joe_Fox

Good luck City. :icon_wink :023:

Joe_Fox

Been on the Whizzers,Whazzers and Whooshers again Joe ?

Good luck Vixen.

Joe_Fox
straws.jpg
:icon_lol:

Joe_Fox

Joe_Fox. The poor man's Uri Geller.

good luck to all lcfc fans on talkingballs.co.uk. I hope you have a Very happy weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263