Good News Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Fox

The last few weeks, everyone, including myslef have been moaning and worrying about what lies ahead pre-season and Div 1 next term.

I feel like shit at the moment and with Euro 04 just around the corner, my heart and mind remains with our troubled club.

I cant remember feeling so low.

Perhaps we should take this opportunity and use this thread only for good news and happy times that we remember about our club and positive comments so we can look forward to next season under MA.

It's a bit optimistic but I would appreciate good memories and moments over the years that made us proud and happy to be a LCFC fan.

Who wants to start the ball rolling...................

Well I've had a good dump this morning

Is that good enough ?

it's my little girls birthday today, she's 7 and i didn't buy her the new gold strip :D

Pass it on, it'll come round in the end.

I won £3 on Monopoly on the it-box last night when I only should have got £2.

Tom W said:
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

Does the flake keep falling out?

I've got a side parting this morning, I look a right gimp. Happy with that

Macky said:
it's my little girls birthday today, she's 7 and i didn't buy her the new gold strip :D

Wish her Happy Birthday from all of us at TalkingBalls. :p :p :wink:

Steven said:
Macky said:

is that 'cus i didn't buy that poxy strip, or 'cus you're all such nice people?

Macky said:
Steven said:
Macky said:

is that 'cus i didn't buy that poxy strip, or 'cus you're all such nice people?

'cus we're all such nice people. :p :p :wink:

Malf said:
I've got a side parting this morning, I look a right gimp. Happy with that

Side parting, like a wonky beaver?

Angry beavers

Girl's diary

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying.

I just knew that something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed.

I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed.

I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply.

He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love.

He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.

Bloke's diary

England drew with Japan. Gutted. Got a shag of missus though.

Southern Fox said:
Girl's diary

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that.

The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying.

I just knew that something was wrong. He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed.

I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed.

I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply.

He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love.

He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found someone else. I cried myself to sleep.

Bloke's diary

England drew with Japan. Gutted. Got a shag of missus though.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wondered what that was all about for a while. I read the top and the bottom and thought we were in for some lesbian action but alas, I foolishly missed the inner sanctum of the post and was dissapointed to say the least. Moral of this story, never have an empty sandwich.

i bought a chicken & mushroom pie with no filling once, disappointing :shock:

Macky said:

Was it the dryest thing you've ever experienced? Or are you part of 'the dry one' gang?

Malf said:
Macky said:

Was it the dryest thing you've ever experienced? Or are you part of 'the dry one' gang?

Sandpaper wank, abrasive

Malf said:
Macky said:

no, but i'v seen a picture of a dead horse :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758