Good Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

I think we've had a similar thread in the past :102:

Post offers which you think could be useful to fellow members.

Asda - 15 cans of Strongbow - £6
Asda - 18 bottles of Stella - £6

Tesco had 18 bottle of Kronenburg for £7 the other day, not sure if they still do though

Tesco had 18 bottle of Kronenburg for £7 the other day, not sure if they still do though

No, I went in for some the other night and it's back to full price, however they do have 18 cans of Carlsberg for a fiver if you spend £30 or more

No, I went in for some the other night and it's back to full price, however they do have 18 cans of Carlsberg for a fiver if you spend £30 or more

when did that offer start?? when does it finish?? is it an automatic offer or do you have to ask for the cans at the till??

I dont know how people still drink out of cans, the beer is always flat and the beer tastes "tinny"

I don't find that at all? Maybe you are drinking out of date cans?

I havent drank out of cans for a very very long time, I only drink from bottles nowadays!!

Last edited:
Is the strongbow offer at Asda still on?

I havent drank out of cans for a very very long time, I only drink from bottles nowadays!!

Tastes even worse from a bottle I reckon, all bottley.

I think it depends on the beer.
for instance, I think carling tastes crap from bottle but ok from a can whereas grolsch is awful in cans but good from bottles.

I think it depends on the beer.
for instance, I think carling tastes crap from bottle but ok from a can whereas grolsch is awful in cans but good from bottles.

I agree.

Carling in bottles is disgusting. Same with Carlsberg. They taste a lot more gassy in a bottle.

I like cans. Tend to buy cans more than bottles (partly due to price as well though).

I like the Fosters with the "in can scuba"... does actually make a big difference. They're never on offer though.

I think we've had a similar thread in the past :102:

Post offers which you think could be useful to fellow members.

Asda - 15 cans of Strongbow - £6
Asda - 18 bottles of Stella - £6

Limited to 3 cases per customer at ASDA Broadstairs.

I hate drinking out of cans.

It always pour into a glass or buy bottles.

It seems to go down a lot quicker from bottles too, especially when coupled with a night of Pro Evo.

when did that offer start?? when does it finish?? is it an automatic offer or do you have to ask for the cans at the till??

Donno YV. I just spotted a huge stack of cases in our local store, with a big poster advertising the offer.

Normal price without the £30 spend is a tenner.

Not sure when it finishes. The offer doesn't come on automatically, the cashiers has to put it on themselves so ask them to make sure they have done it - don't use self-service tills with it as the offer won't come on.

I'm pretty sure it is £30 including the beers so you theoretically only have to spend £20 to get them at a £5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46