Confirmed Transfer Gray gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much a confidence player, with a manager that believes in him and a run of games he could still have a decent career.

Very much a confidence player, with a manager that believes in him and a run of games he could still have a decent career.
Not wishing to be argumentative but I believe he had all of that here.

Multiple managers giving him multiple opportunities to prove himself.

It certainly feels that EVERYONE wanted him to succeed but he is lacking a ‘football brain’ something, unfortunately that no training can instill.

I also believe that he thinks he is better than he actually is and that is why on many occasions he just doesn’t ‘show up.’

I wish him well but wouldn’t be surprised to see him benched within 12 games or so.

He actually looked a good player in the brief period that Puel looked a good manager. First 5 or 6 games or something?

Everton at home he looked like he'd finally clicked and was brilliant

Fairly sure at Newcastle away he looked class. Not sure if he was dropped to accommodate the sideways shite we went on to play. When we looked to attack at that time he looked good.

Please don't tell me we're all going to go all 'maybe we shouldn't have let him go', he had about 1 good game in every 25 for us.

The cynic in me expects to see a Ben Marshall-esq interview at some point in the future in which he rows back on those sentiments and blames the club for his failings.

Well didn't take too long. He's posted on his Insta tonight to say 'Jesus Breaks Chains' - so read into that what you will.

Well didn't take too long. He's posted on his Insta tonight to say 'Jesus Breaks Chains' - so read into that what you will.

Maybe someone called Jesus at his new club has damaged his necklace?

Tbf to Gray, I'm not going to read anything into it. I haven't got a ****ing clue what that might mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757