Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm am totally baffled by this. Do their scouts not watch football matches?

Alright lads? Hope your keeping safe and well in this pandemic and the heat?

Everton fan here. Over the years because of time constraints I haven’t seen a lot of the Foxes unless on MOTD or v Everton. But what do you make of Grey of a signing out of interest? People seemed to rave about him on the radio before he dropped off the face of the planet from what I heard unless I got it wrong?

from what I can see is he’s a good player but not as good as what you already had, but better than Walcott and Iowbi (which granted isn’t hard!)

feedback appreciated
He once nearly got killed by a rear helicopter blade because he’s an idiot.
Good luck.

Really strange signing

He really doesn't deserve another shot at the PL until he's proven himself

If i was Ted I'd be ringing Rafa and offering him Perez for £50m. The bloke is clearly on something at the moment.

He’s more than capable of creating something out of nothing but more likely to create nothing out of something

He has exactly the same amount of brain power as a parsnip.

The boy is ****ing useless. Signing him has to be one of the most idiotic things Everton have done. Alongside signing Townsend of course.

You are in big trouble if that's the best you can do.

He has exactly the same amount of brain power as a parsnip.

The boy is ****ing useless. Signing him has to be one of the most idiotic things Everton have done. Alongside signing Townsend of course.

You are in big trouble if that's the best you can do.
I actually think Townsend in a Benitez team could be decent. At least he can put the ball in the box.

Gray on the other hand…. On loan at Forest before the end of the season.

I actually think Townsend in a Benitez team could be decent. At least he can put the ball in the box.

Gray on the other hand…. On loan at Forest before the end of the season.
Agreed. Townsend will do well for them.

Not even sure you'll get 3 good games out of him, the Everton owners must of lost interest already. Shame. Not.

Not even sure you'll get 3 good games out of him, the Everton owners must of lost interest already. Shame. Not.
Maybe they're broke now the stadium is 'ruining' the formerly world heritage waterfront?

Alright lads? Hope your keeping safe and well in this pandemic and the heat?

Everton fan here. Over the years because of time constraints I haven’t seen a lot of the Foxes unless on MOTD or v Everton. But what do you make of Grey of a signing out of interest? People seemed to rave about him on the radio before he dropped off the face of the planet from what I heard unless I got it wrong?

from what I can see is he’s a good player but not as good as what you already had, but better than Walcott and Iowbi (which granted isn’t hard!)

feedback appreciated
Glad you asked now?

He once nearly got killed by a rear helicopter blade because he’s an idiot.
Good luck.
That was the one and only occasion he avoided being a headless chicken.

For once, eventually, and after instruction, his positional sense was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757