Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

I had a feeling they were gonna be the suprise package of the tournament, and be the Senegal of Euro 2004. They are now 2-0 up against Portugal.

COME ON GREECE!!! :D

The quicker the big teams are knocked out, the better. :D

I dont rate Portugal at all. Tey had enough chance to put the game away but Greece's defence were rock hard even though Dabizas wasnt playing :wink:

Portugals movement was absaloutely awful. They were just expecting their individuals to do it themselves.

Figo wot a lump of shite.

rotherhamfox said:

He has been for two years, to be fair ti was not his fault today. There was absloutely no one lookign for the simple passes. Meaning the defender knows Figo is going to try and beat them. Makes it impossible.

Chelsea are mad if they sign Ferrerria, Deco and Costinha, they all look very average to me.

trickytrev said:
rotherhamfox said:

He has been for two years, to be fair ti was not his fault today. There was absloutely no one lookign for the simple passes. Meaning the defender knows Figo is going to try and beat them. Makes it impossible.

Chelsea are mad if they sign Ferrerria, Deco and Costinha, they all look very average to me.

Specially the first you mentioned, he was awful at full back, neshed tackles, didnt get foward and gave the ball away. Best player apart from Theo was the centre back for greece, dellas or summat he was outstanding.

rotherhamfox said:
trickytrev said:
rotherhamfox said:

Specially the first you mentioned, he was awful at full back, neshed tackles, didnt get foward and gave the ball away. Best player apart from Theo was the centre back for greece, dellas or summat he was outstanding.

Sheffield Utd let him go and he ended up at AS Roma.

Lou Macari was on the radio this morning they had a Greek correspndent on and Lou asked if it was the same player he had at Sheffield Untd. The Greek bloke said yes. Lou then waffled on about he was not good enough for Division One and he had to let him go, he then asked the greek bloke where he was wplaying now. To which he responded AS Roma.

There was a stunned silence and the Lou Macari said 'oh okay, amazing.' Good decision making there mate.

Greece looked like they were well up for the cup, mind you, when you've got theo in your team, you are going places.

Joe_Fox said:
Greece looked like they were well up for the cup, mind you, when you've got theo in your team, you are going places.

Theo was brilliant, he was very under-rated at City never got a sniff with Muzz, Sav and Lennon in the mixer.

He scored a good goal against Man U though, that'll do , hooho!

When Cristano Ronaldo came on Portugal looked ALOT better, they were more creative and attacking ! This boy will be a great player in a few years , even one of the best

He'd have been better used on the right though don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263