Ha Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

Listening to the after match interview on radio leicester and apparantly there were "Murmurings" in the crowd after the game. I wouldn't call all that noise murmurings.
Micky adams said he didn't hear it aswell which was nice.

Yeah that is true, I know it was a bad game today but there was no need to boo at the end of the match. I only booed when Blake came on.

ha ha

you pay your money and are entitled to voice your opinion.don,t you think that we can only realy get better though and despite the dodgy start a couple of wins and we will be up into the play-off spots.we are not that badly placed and our confidence will rocket if we continue the mini run. we could be 8 games unbeaten in a months time

This division really is anybodies , you cock up a few times you'll be bottom three , you put two wins together you go top six . once Connelly and Dublin start to earn their keep we'll fly up the table.

ha ha

dead write coxie .folk are to negative we are a better bet than most to go up this season.a little run and we will be on the move

Exactly. We've got 3 winnable game scoming up, QPR, Gillingham & PNE, win them we'll be right in the mix. Though I seem to have been saying that all season. I do feel Wigan and West Ham have got the top 2 places in the bag though.

Re: ha ha

Brauny Blue said:
7 points out of 9.could be worse look at f****t .not managed 7 points yet this season :lol:

12 points out of 27 more like. :roll:

Hardly setting the world alight now are we. :wink:

ha ha

oh dear billy boy ye who have little faith.I grant you its not clever at the moment but as i said earlier we can only get better.If it turns out to be a crap season what are you going to do start supporting f****t or the sheep or man utd.I doubt it.If you are a true blue then its till you die. 8) 8) 8)

Billy is a true blue, which is why he's having a justifiable rant at the moment. we'll never stop supporting city, but we must remember we've had some cracking years recently, well above our expected level to be fair. we love our club, doesn't matter who runs it, owns it, manages it or even plays for it. so when someone who has no affinity with leicester (apart from that's where he draws his cheques from) tells us to 'keep the faith' that we've had for decades it kind of pi55es me off.
:roll:
finished. thanks.

Winnable games??
So. Burnley was not winnable? We still have the players, the support and the ground to be performing better than we are.
It just needs managing.

Save our club

Ii is disappointing and fustrating that just when we look like we are going to go on a run we throw in a result like yesterday, but I think we are going to have to get used to these sorts of fustrating afternoons especially at the Walkers.

Most teams realise if they get men behind the ball and deny us space they will have a chance of getting some sort of result, but if they come out and attack us then there is a good chance we will pick them off and dish out a good beating.

MA has already stated that only Sheff Utd have come here to attack and coincidently we pick up our only home win and score 3, but now MA has to come up with the formation and tactics to overcome these teams who stick 11 men behind the ball and play for a draw, not spend the rest of the season bleating about teams being negative. We have the players (supposedly) who at the start of the season were being tipped to romp the division now they need to start showing that quality. We really should be beating the likes of Burnley, Brighton and Watford at home regardless of the negative tactics that they employ.

Re: ha ha

Brauny Blue said:
oh dear billy boy ye who have little faith.I grant you its not clever at the moment but as i said earlier we can only get better.If it turns out to be a crap season what are you going to do start supporting f****t or the sheep or man utd.I doubt it.If you are a true blue then its till you die. 8) 8) 8)

Why would I want to support Forest Brauny? Are they not in a worse predicament than ourselves? As for Man Ure sorry I'd rather support Celtic. :wink:

What I am however is unimpressed at the lacklustre pedestrian attitude of our players yesterday. True as MK kindly stated we have been spoilt in recent years however the fact that we can turn it on for 80 mins against Sheffield Utd whilst having the potency of a eunuch yesterday fills me with despair. The fact that I had better things to do yesterday also pisses me off. As for next week and the rest of the season yes I will be there like some demented tosser cheering on the management and players of a club I love dearly. The annoying fact is that after yesterdays debacle I believe they're not worth it.

On the upside though if this carries on we'll have a new manager by Christmas. :roll:

is it a fox? said:
Exactly. We've got 3 winnable game scoming up, QPR, Gillingham & PNE, win them we'll be right in the mix. Though I seem to have been saying that all season. I do feel Wigan and West Ham have got the top 2 places in the bag though.

This is absolutely crazy! Please, please, please have a long word with yourself. Utter madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669