New Contract Hamza Choudhury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classy. The Admin for the site going through posts desperately trying to justify having a go at a regular poster (again).

This is supposed to be a football forum and opinions are the only thing that sustains it. Do you ever wonder whether this sort of approach could be why the site has been in decline for years?

:p

Come on princess, suck it up

This is always a danger with talking absolute shite :005:

Brown Nose Brown Nose - you know when you've been Hamza-ed!

Admin Jeff took no prisoners, went full-blooded into the challenge. Will he now yellow card himself? Or was the ball there to be won? Who knows? Stay tuned for then next exciting installment.

BTW, Hamza played at full back? I don't recall. I do remember his first team debut though. He ran around and generally looked a bit lost as I recall. Which is I suppose quite a normal reaction first time out. Iborra was worse than dog-do on his first outing.

IMO he's not a first team starter. Don't get me wrong I can see what he brings to the team, but to be a starter his passing and range of passing has to improve. He's also a red card waiting to happen.

Wilf starts in front of him for me. He's been only of the best defensive midfielders in the league for a few years.

Having a reputation as a hard tackler will mean players stop going for 50/50s against him. Roy Keane bossed midfield for years with such a reputation.

Unlike Roy, I don't think he is malicious.

Having a reputation as a hard tackler will mean players stop going for 50/50s against him. Roy Keane bossed midfield for years with such a reputation.

Unlike Roy, I don't think he is malicious.
In the modern game he will never get away with being like Roy Keane.

Classy. The Admin for the site going through posts desperately trying to justify having a go at a regular poster (again).

This is supposed to be a football forum and opinions are the only thing that sustains it. Do you ever wonder whether this sort of approach could be why the site has been in decline for years?
Jebus! Find them and strap them back on man. Just be settled with the fact that you may have got it wrong. ****ing hell, if I had a quid for all the bollocks I've said in my time I'd be able to buy a couple of Slimanis and a Musa.

You would come better out of it by laughing along than by taking the victim role. Cheer up. We all misjudge players from time to time.

You would come better out of it by laughing along than by taking the victim role. Cheer up. We all misjudge players from time to time.

Plus we already knew that he's a right ****.

I hope this is a joke that has not been taken badly. Otherwise it's completely out of line.

I never, NEVER, miss a chance to call BN a naughty name.

It makes him feel loved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265