Hangover 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Saw it last night. Brilliantly funny. If you liked the first one, you'll like this. If you didn't, you won't. It's that simple.

It is basically the same film again, same setup etc. Just the jokes are different - but, funny enough to make it work.

I thought it was great.

Saw it last night. Brilliantly funny. If you liked the first one, you'll like this. If you didn't, you won't. It's that simple.

It is basically the same film again, same setup etc. Just the jokes are different - but, funny enough to make it work.

I thought it was great.

Be watching next week hopefully, can't wait :)

How many rapists have been given jobs appearing in this one?

I guess one of the cast is a raper? Can't be arsed to look it up myself.....

the first one was a bit shite, the sequel doesn't look like it will be an improvement

the first one was a bit shite, the sequel doesn't look like it will be an improvement

Agreed; don't get what all the fuss was about tbh. The first was okay - predictable tomfoolery at best. I definitely wouldn't rush to the cinema to see it.

You're only in to chick flicks aren't you Matt? And films that make you cry.

His ideal movie would be the cast of Sex & the City starring in a remake of Watership Down. With wizards, magic spells, make-up and shoes.

His ideal movie would be the cast of Sex & the City starring in a remake of Watership Down. With wizards, magic spells, make-up and shoes.

:icon_lol: Don't forget the rugby players arses.

Hardy ha ha. I just don't particularly "get" stupid comedies like Hangover. I can't fecking stand anything by the Wayans brothers either.

Watched it yesterday at the vue, bloody funny,7.5/10.
Had the VIP seats for the first time, better than Odeon premier seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566