Happy Diwali

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your response I take it you've never tried to drive from Leicester to Melton around this time of the year?

Nope. Celebrated in Brum last night, still suffering :icon_wink I have to go to Leicester tomorrow though to see the fecking family, stupid family tradition see them once a year, one too many if you ask me. (my dad has 8 brothers and 4 sisters although only 5 of those brothers are in Leicester but still... :mad:

Last edited:
one of the corner shops was giving away quality streets because Diwali.:023:

I found your post offensive. I was looking for a reaction just like yourself, i have read the "inner circle" thread :icon_cool

Then challenge my offensive post, don't attack me with a piss poor attempt at being offensive.

P.S. I didn't think you were gay because you posted '**** you', but I did find it a bit odd that you felt the need to add '(not literally)'.

Last edited:
Happy Diwali Jessel

The roads have been open since 9.30pm last night melts, just got home from a long round to see family, well worth it made some good cash ;) had a few pints and now heading of to a party for New years day (Today)

Then challenge my offensive post, don't attack me with a piss poor attempt at being offensive.

P.S. I didn't think you were gay because you posted '**** you', but I did find it a bit odd that you felt the need to add '(not literally)'.

I apologise for saying "**** you" i know that was a personal dig. I do dis-agree with your comment but we have both commented on our religious views in another thread. I just found it insulting that you had posted "**** religion" in the same thread me wishing people a happy diwali.

Last edited:
Happy Diwali Jessel

The roads have been open since 9.30pm last night melts, just got home from a long round to see family, well worth it made some good cash ;) had a few pints and now heading of to a party for New years day (Today)

Thats the only thing that will get me through tomorrow, knowing I will get atleast a fiver off each of my Dad's brothers :icon_bigg

I apologise for saying "**** you" i know that was a personal dig. I do dis-agree with your comment but we have both commented on our religious views in another thread. I just found it insulting that you had posted "**** religion" in the same thread me wishing people a happy diwali.

Happy Diwali jessel

That mask in Halloween - how did it manage to turn peoples heads into slugs and shit? They must have used some kind of television trickery because anything else would be too horrendous to contemplate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48