Hard wired SatNav connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And would you suggest I:

A - stop every so often to study it thus wasting time
or
B - read it whilst driving thus endangering myself and others

Get up to date you luddite :icon_wink

No, look at the map before you set off then use a combination of your innate male direction finding abilities & looking at signposts to get where you need to be.

Much more fun than some irritating gadget sending you in the wrong direction.

Last edited:
No, look at the map before you set off then use a combination of your innate male direction finding abilities & looking at signposts to get where you need to be.

Much more fun than some irritating gadget sending you in the wrong direction.

I don't have and innate abilities. I was born a blank canvas and had to find my own path........

I don't have and innate abilities. I was born a blank canvas and had to find my own path........
:018:

We had words and phrases to describe your sort when I was at school.

Unfortunately, I believe them all to be banned now.

My Grandfather would die a second time if he heard that he flew in a Spitfire just so "men" could use sat-nav's. Once he had died again he would turn in his grave more like as not too.

He wouldn't cry from shame though - real men don't do that either.

You'll be saying your car has parking sensors next.

:018:

We had words and phrases to describe your sort when I was at school.

Unfortunately, I believe them all to be banned now.

My Grandfather would die a second time if he heard that he flew in a Spitfire just so "men" could use sat-nav's. Once he had died again he would turn in his grave more like as not too.

He wouldn't cry from shame though - real men don't do that either.

You'll be saying your car has parking sensors next.

Yes it does.

But only at the rear :icon_bigg

Oh good grief, sat-nav, parking sensors???
Are you some kind of eunuch spionfox?

Come to think of it, I have been going a bit blonde and chubby lately and my voice has raised a few octaves as well.

Is there anything else I should be checking Macky?

Come to think of it, I have been going a bit blonde and chubby lately and my voice has raised a few octaves as well.

Is there anything else I should be checking Macky?

Have you ever watched any soap operas or that "I'm desperate to be a Z list celebrity, please humiliate me in the jungle" with those two miniature geordies?

Last edited:
Have you ever watched any soap operas or that "I'm desperate to be a Z list celebrity, please humiliate me in the jungle" with those two miniature geordies?

Weaned myself off the soaps a couple of years ago (although if Emmerdale ever has a lesbian kiss scene again.....) but yes, I did watch IACGMOOH.

Is there any hope for me Macky?

Weaned myself off the soaps a couple of years ago (although if Emmerdale ever has a lesbian kiss scene again.....) but yes, I did watch IACGMOOH.

Sadly not spionfox, sadly not. You're destined to piss sitting down for ever more.

Perhaps foxin_oz can offer up some prayers for you, I'd offer meself but the big guy upstairs seems to have stopped taking my calls.

The very fact that you used that abreviation means you are doomed

You're destined to piss sitting down for ever more..
Oi!

I take any and every opportunity to lock myself away in the toilet with reading material so that I can enjoy some precious family-free minutes with Radio 4 loud enough to drown out any through-the-door questions.

Sadly not spionfox, sadly not. You're destined to piss sitting down for ever more.

Perhaps foxin_oz can offer up some prayers for you, I'd offer meself but the big guy upstairs seems to have stopped taking my calls.

If you believe, that line is always open. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670