Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

Good to see that mouthy arrogant fecker knocked out on Saturday.Had a few quid on Sprott as well:)

Harrison's a complete twat.

Delusions of grandure if ever I've seen them

theres talk of him hanging up his gloves think they said he had lost his last fights

I disagree there, the lower weight divisions are still incredibly competitive. Hatton's two weights are superb. There's 5 decent boxers at both weights of his. If you go lower, there is some very entertaining lightweight stuff. Some good British boxers at that level.

agree with that Hazz, heavy weights full of no-marks, even evander holyfield is contemplating a comeback aged 4 million its shit, but lower division are still top notch

Did anyone see the supporting bout between the brit and the Australian? Can't remenber their names but it was one hell of a scrap

Graham Earl v Michael Katsidis.

Earl was put down twice in the first round and once in the second. As he was knocked down in the second round his corner threw in the towel and the ref threw it out again. Earl got up and knocked down Katsidis. Both of these fighters took one hell of a beating before Earl was retired by his corner.

Great Fight.

Did anyone see the 55 seconds of the Kahn fight?

Graham Earl v Michael Katsidis.

Earl was put down twice in the first round and once in the second. As he was knocked down in the second round his corner threw in the towel and the ref threw it out again. Earl got up and knocked down Katsidis. Both of these fighters took one hell of a beating before Earl was retired by his corner.

Great Fight.

Did anyone see the 55 seconds of the Kahn fight?

I thought Khan had took one at the same time he threw the k.o.punch.

Best boxing i've ever seen was the fights between Roberto Duran, Marvin Hagler, Sugar Ray Leonard, and Tommy Hearns. What a golden era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69