Confirmed Transfer Harry Souttar

Random video but I remember this so clearly. Just look at the state of the pitch! haha

Side note - David 'Skippy' Oldfield scored the third goal, making this post tenuously relevant.

How does he look then?
Steady. Faes man marked Kane yesterday and Souttar sat a little deeper. Some of his passing was clumsy and Spurs were genuinely shit but he looks steady. Very similar to Maguire.

He's another top player we have signed for a bargain price (premier league level) that will be sold for a massive profit in the future

He’s a Maguire clone, it’s actually a bit mad to see.

I think people are getting a little carried away. He was quite shaky at Villa and did an okay job yesterday.

He made one or two really good challenges but I've not seen anything yet to get excited about. I like him and he's clearly got potential but comparing him to Maguire is nonsense.

The main thing I can say in his favour so far is that Faes looks much better alongside him. We've got the Faes from before the WC back. I expect that it isn't a coincidence that he feels more able to be aggressive and front footed with Souttar backing him up.

You call that a tall Aussie?

THIS is a tall Aussie!

I think people are getting a little carried away. He was quite shaky at Villa and did an okay job yesterday.

He made one or two really good challenges but I've not seen anything yet to get excited about. I like him and he's clearly got potential but comparing him to Maguire is nonsense.

The main thing I can say in his favour so far is that Faes looks much better alongside him. We've got the Faes from before the WC back. I expect that it isn't a coincidence that he feels more able to be aggressive and front footed with Souttar backing him up.
I’d suggest MA isn’t comparing him to Maguire in ability.

Souttar reminds me of Maguire in terms of his physical presence, how he doesn’t give the appearance of a natural footballer, and how he has a turning circle akin to the titanic.

He is obviously doing an excellent job as Son and Kane had only 1 shot each all match.

I’d suggest MA isn’t comparing him to Maguire in ability.

Souttar reminds me of Maguire in terms of his physical presence, how he doesn’t give the appearance of a natural footballer, and how he has a turning circle akin to the titanic.
Correct. He also wants to play the same way you sense.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854