Confirmed Transfer Harvey Barnes recalled from WBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you're writing Gray off at his age then it doesn't give much chance for the likes of Barnes or Choudhury to blossom either?

Ok I'll write him off as well if that's better? We've seen one be absolute shit for a length of time, if Barnes is shit in 3 years then I'll drop him too.

But if you're writing Gray off at his age then it doesn't give much chance for the likes of Barnes or Choudhury to blossom either?

It gives them all the chance in the world.

They aren't related in any way.

Gray being a piss and wind pretender is **** all to do with anyone else.

Who is demanding 7th ?

Anyone ?

7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th - all as completely irrelevant as each other, I couldn't give a shit, really

Just stop playing hopeless, negative shit football, that will do
Let me be clear then, I want to this club playing in Europe. To do that we need to finish at least seventh. If we get there playing hopeless negative shit football, I shall be more pleased than if we played a subjectively different game and finished eigthth.

Ok I'll write him off as well if that's better? We've seen one be absolute shit for a length of time, if Barnes is shit in 3 years then I'll drop him too.

But again, allowing one player longer to show their worth over another seems illogical.

I mean writing any player off at 21/22/23 is just madness and us as Leicester fans should know that better than most seeing as one of our greatest ever players didn't play at the highest level until he was 27 and even then, still took 18 months or so until he showed that form and quality regularly.

Who is demanding 7th ?

Anyone ?

7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th - all as completely irrelevant as each other, I couldn't give a shit, really

Just stop playing hopeless, negative shit football, that will do

So play 'the right way', whatever that is, and finish bottom half and that is OK but play 'the wrong way' and finish 7th but that isn't OK?

But again, allowing one player longer to show their worth over another seems illogical.

I mean writing any player off at 21/22/23 is just madness and us as Leicester fans should know that better than most seeing as one of our greatest ever players didn't play at the highest level until he was 27 and even then, still took 18 months or so until he showed the form and quality regularly.
I’ll say it again, the fans don’t pick the team. Gray may not be popular at the minute but it’s not like he’s being sold to accommodate Barnes. He’ll probably play more games than Barnes between now and the end of the season so I wouldn’t worry about it. You seem to want to shut off post match threads when we win, you helpfully remind people that not all strikers are Jamie Vardy and * defend Puel. Yet when some posters get excited to watch Barnes, a new player, a youth team product, something a little different, you take that as a cue to correct them and shut down the positivity. Really don’t get why you’re so fussed.

* I think that’s right

I mean writing any player off at 21/22/23 is just madness and us as Leicester fans should know that better than most seeing as one of our greatest ever players didn't play at the highest level until he was 27 and even then, still took 18 months or so until he showed that form and quality regularly.

So do we keep everyone until they're 27? Just because one didn't follow the normal football career path?

Gray has had 3 years of playing for us, he's not improved at all in that time. That's the main issue with him, if he was even marginally less shit then fair enough. Barnes now has a chance and if he's as shit as Gray is after having plenty opportunities or 3 years then I'll write him off too.

So play 'the right way', whatever that is, and finish bottom half and that is OK but play 'the wrong way' and finish 7th but that isn't OK?

Well. Didn't say any of that at all, so no

Stop making up a load of complete shit

Well. Didn't say any of that at all, so no

Stop making up a load of complete shit

Calm down dear, I was only trying to discern what you meant from your post.

You appear to be very unhappy at the moment but we're 7th. I can only assume that you would remain unhappy if the season was to finish now with us in 7th or if we were to carry on as we are but end up in 7th.

The majority of your current discontent appears to be based on the style of football we are playing. You also suggest you're not bothered if we finish 7th-12th so that appears that you would be happy to finish 12th, or mid table, but with us playing a better style of football.

I've probably misunderstood this unless you actually expect us to finish higher than 7th?

I’ll say it again, the fans don’t pick the team. Gray may not be popular at the minute but it’s not like he’s being sold to accommodate Barnes. He’ll probably play more games than Barnes between now and the end of the season so I wouldn’t worry about it. You seem to want to shut off post match threads when we win, you helpfully remind people that not all strikers are Jamie Vardy and * defend Puel. Yet when some posters get excited to watch Barnes, a new player, a youth team product, something a little different, you take that as a cue to correct them and shut down the positivity. Really don’t get why you’re so fussed.

* I think that’s right

Not fussed at all, just want what is best for the club and don't understand how many can be so critical and unhappy when we are 7th and best of the rest at the moment but then say they'll be happy to finish lower by giving more youth a chance when we have one of the youngest squads and starting 11s at the moment.

You say that I try and shut discussion down but I offer a different opinion to promote it as this place is usually quiet and dull with a dozen or so regular posters who try and shut down anyone who offers a different opinion.

I'm all for excitement but can't understand why a lot of our fans get excited over certain players but write others with just as much potential off who are of similar age.

Not fussed at all, just want what is best for the club and don't understand how many can be so critical and unhappy when we are 7th and best of the rest at the moment but then say they'll be happy to finish lower by giving more youth a chance when we have one of the youngest squads and starting 11s at the moment.

You say that I try and shut discussion down but I offer a different opinion to promote it as this place is usually quiet and dull with a dozen or so regular posters who try and shut down anyone who offers a different opinion.

I'm all for excitement but can't understand why a lot of our fans get excited over certain players but write others with just as much potential off who are of similar age.

Kudos for playing Devil’s advocate on an internet forum.

Personally, Premier League football makes me feel impatient and cynical, I’m ready for the next flighty, inconsistent winger to do his thing for City.

Kudos for playing Devil’s advocate on an internet forum.

Personally, Premier League football makes me feel impatient and cynical, I’m ready for the next flighty, inconsistent winger to do his thing for City.

Someone can have a different opinion to you, it doesn't have to be someone 'playing devil's advocate'.

Good, mature post though to try and promote some healthy discussion on here.

Perhaps there would be more of it is posters shared reasons for their opinion rather that piss poor attempts at humour?

I want to look forward to going to watch us play.

I want to feel a connection between the players, supporters and preferably the manager.

I want approximately 60 points to reflect the relative quality we have compared to the rest.

I want us there or thereabouts in the cups.

I want us to fight tooth and nail to keep our best players.

I want an improving infrastructure off the pitch.

That's it.

I want to look forward to going to watch us play.

I want to feel a connection between the players, supporters and preferably the manager.

I want approximately 60 points to reflect the relative quality we have compared to the rest.

I want us there or thereabouts in the cups.

I want us to fight tooth and nail to keep our best players.

I want an improving infrastructure off the pitch.

That's it.
No soapy tit wank from Kelly Brook?

This place has gone downhill :bang:

Someone can have a different opinion to you, it doesn't have to be someone 'playing devil's advocate'.

Good, mature post though to try and promote some healthy discussion on here.

Perhaps there would be more of it is posters shared reasons for their opinion rather that piss poor attempts at humour?
The 2nd paragraph of your previous post just came across as you saying you post things contrary to what people are saying for the sake of stirring up debate because you think the forum is boring.

**** knows what ‘good, mature post means’.... fannies.

There’s plenty of humour on here, not my problem if you can’t judge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757