Has Makin gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Unwin

Just noticed he's not in the squad to go to Scotland, and it hasn't said anywhere about us letting him go. Anyone know whats happening with him?

Chris_Unwin said:
Just noticed he's not in the squad to go to Scotland, and it hasn't said anywhere about us letting him go. Anyone know whats happening with him?

i think we should have signed him! and mawene. y do we not sign them 2 and sign wilcox, hignett without a trial.

alex said:
http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10274~544127,00.html

Looking at the side starting at St. Johnstone, who on earth is in defence do we think? Dublin and Heath?

That's what I was thinking, I assume it must be, with Scowcroft up front.

Unless Stewart is playing centre back...? :?

alex said:
Stewart at CB - oh my... imagine that....

we did it in 01-02 after Elliott was sent off v's West Ham....Stewart and Laursen at CB and we didn't let a goal in! :eek:

Makin played today, we should sign him up permanently ASAP, before Portsmouth come in with a late offer!

Stewart played in central defence, which was 'interesting'. I'd have preferred to see Stearman on from the start.

webmaster said:
Makin played today, we should sign him up permanently ASAP, before Portsmouth come in with a late offer!

Stewart played in central defence, which was 'interesting'. I'd have preferred to see Stearman on from the start.

Is that taking the piss or not :?: :? :?

Micky has said he wants to sign Makin, but Dave Bassett and Tim Davies are both away right now, but hopefully when they get back Makin will sign

Isn't Makin the first footballer to play with and electronic tag or am i thinking of someone else????????????

woo ooh ooh ooh mysterious duo

who are these mysterious duo then? i suspect dixie dean and peter beardsley both at the prime according to mickey adams.

Carlo said:
Isn't Makin the first footballer to play with and electronic tag or am i thinking of someone else????????????

No, you are thinking of Gary Croft who was at Ipswich at the time but is now at Cardiff City I believe.

wheres makin gone?

Went to St Johnstone and Partick games
Makin played in both and did ok, I think he did enough to get a contract, hes nothing special but solid and reliable
By the way Stewart played in central defence against the Saints and did ok, but Srearman is a future star, without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757