Have Your say on VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxes_Trust

As recently revealed by TalkSport we have seen more VAR reviews at the King Power Stadium (21 in total), than any other ground, Spurs was next with 19 and the least at St James Park (only 4). So as the fans with the most experience, who better to gather our views.

Working with the Football Supporters Association, The Foxes Trust has released a survey on VAR which is available for any Leicester City fan to complete

https://foxestrust.co.uk/8245/have-your-say-on-var

Please make fellow City fans aware to take part

Where’s the option for ‘who gives a shiny ****? People are dying and I’m hanging on to my lifestyle by a ****ing thread, while at the same time trying to protect loved ones?’

Because I vote for that one.

Where’s the option for ‘who gives a shiny ****? People are dying and I’m hanging on to my lifestyle by a ****ing thread, while at the same time trying to protect loved ones?’

Because I vote for that one.

Presuming you don't mean this thread?

Presuming you don't mean this thread?
I think I put that post in a thread in which we’re given the chance to speak our minds on VAR, while at the same time a complete global shitshow of a pandemic is happening?

Yeah I meant this thread you patronising twat.

I think I put that post in a thread in which we’re given the chance to speak our minds on VAR, while at the same time a complete global shitshow of a pandemic is happening?

Yeah I meant this thread you patronising twat.

I meant that I presume your lifestyle wasn't hanging on by this thread. I was trying to do a bit of a play on words, but that's obviously not panned out quite as well as I'd hoped.

I meant that I presume your lifestyle wasn't hanging on by this thread. I was trying to do a bit of a play on words, but that's obviously not panned out quite as well as I'd hoped.
Riiiight.

Can I just say I’m really sorry for calling you a twat, drink had been taken.

Hang in there ted. Playing the hand you've been dealt right now can be tough.

However, the days when the most annoying thing imaginable is a dodgy offside will return.
You've got to feel sorry for Ted. He's living north of the river, it can get pretty wild out there.

Nowt to do now I can’t go out on the rob.
I was round your way yesterday actually. Lots of my mates live near you and I went for a walk with one of them and his dog. Walked up to Scalford and back, which was good.

I was round your way yesterday actually. Lots of my mates live near you and I went for a walk with one of them and his dog. Walked up to Scalford and back, which was good.
Yeah there’s a track we walk the dog down that goes from the country park out to Scalford, nice quiet place for a walk.

Many people isolating are looking for things to occupy them, so completing this survey could be a welcome distraction from the current situation. Timing wise we had originally planned to run this at the end of the season, we wanted to run this now while match going fans have their in ground experience more fresh in their minds, as soon all fans are only watching on TV

Many people isolating are looking for things to occupy them, so completing this survey could be a welcome distraction from the current situation. Timing wise we had originally planned to run this at the end of the season, we wanted to run this now while match going fans have their in ground experience more fresh in their minds, as soon all fans are only watching on TV

Is it a national survey or just a Foxes Trust one supported by the FSA? I ask because the questions came across to me as a method of gathering evidence to say that fans don't like VAR.

There is no attempt to explain the rationale for VAR and how and why it is being applied. There is also no distinction between its application in England vs. elsewhere. There is nothing about the PGMOL interpretation. Several questions are just too vague to answer properly.

I think the survey will be affected by response bias and is more likely to be completed by someone negatve towards VAR.

Is it a national survey or just a Foxes Trust one supported by the FSA? I ask because the questions came across to me as a method of gathering evidence to say that fans don't like VAR.

There is no attempt to explain the rationale for VAR and how and why it is being applied. There is also no distinction between its application in England vs. elsewhere. There is nothing about the PGMOL interpretation. Several questions are just too vague to answer properly.

I think the survey will be affected by response bias and is more likely to be completed by someone negatve towards VAR.
Yep. Seems expressly designed to elicit a negative response.

Yep. Seems expressly designed to elicit a negative response.

It doesn't need to though does it. VAR has been a categorical disaster for anyone who attends football matches in person. I don't give a **** about how armchair Dave feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757