Hayles will sign soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whorya

Just recieved an e-mail from a mate in London.He is a football journalist.This is how it goes.

"alrate mate,
Just got some red hot transfer gossip. Ive just recieved a phone call off me boss who tells me to print a story on ex Fulham strker Barry Hayles joining Leicester! He will sign a 2 year deal on monday worth 9000k a week."
laterz mate Johnny

This must be true his editor woldn't tell him to write something in a paper if he did not have a good relible source. :p

Whorya said:
Just recieved an e-mail from a mate in London.He is a football journalist.This is how it goes.

"alrate mate,
Just got some red hot transfer gossip. Ive just recieved a phone call off me boss who tells me to print a story on ex Fulham strker Barry Hayles joining Leicester! He will sign a 2 year deal on monday worth 9000k a week."
laterz mate Johnny

This must be true his editor woldn't tell him to write something in a paper if he did not have a good relible source. :p

is he working for The Sun? :p

Micky said:
rotherhamfox said:
Micky said:
i smell shit!

Yeh i do funny enuff, oh no not again, me mams gonna go mad.

thats weird. i thought it was bullshit!

If youve seen what i just did it could well have been called a bullshit, massive it was.

Just got the Navy News paper thers no transfer goss in ere.Only saying that about Thatch and that they are after a Greek defender

The 'Navy News' ehh....that sounds worth a subscription!

Micky said:
The 'Navy News' ehh....that sounds worth a subscription!

The 'Navy News', quality read, learn weekly how to walk the gangplank, act camp and how to perfect saying 'Hello sailor', its great stuff, well worth a butchers.

Whorya said:
u dont need to subscribe then u already like that

Yes im a keen reader, enjoy it while travelling the seven seas.

Make sure you get next week's Rov Rum...How to dance the Hornpipe and Olive Oil full frontal apparently!!

highland fox said:
Make sure you get next week's Rov Rum...How to dance the Hornpipe and Olive Oil full frontal apparently!!

Im wetting me sen just finkin about it, i'll be loving them dance moves, ohh arrrrrrrgh, you get a free parrot an all with every issue, its gone retro.

highland fox said:
And finally..How to tie the perfect sheepshank..

Oh i was hoping for the basic ones like reef or thumb, im not an advanced enuff sailor to do that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263