HBOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

ALL SCOTTISH FOOTBALL FANS SHOULD UNITE AND CLOSE DOWN ANY ACCOUNTS CURENTLY HELD WITH HBOS AND SHOW THEM THE FOOTBALL WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE THIER ATTITUDE TO THE SCOTTISH GAME :x

who are hbos??

Hedgehog Buildings Often slurp

Scowcroft said:
webmaster said:
Scowcroft said:
So why are you posting this on a Leicester City forum? :wink:

This is NOT a Leicester City forum, it's a sport forum for all sports and supporters of all teams.

I was joking, hence the wink. :wink:

But you always wink.

I'm trying to attract supporters from other clubs, and people saying it's a LCFC forum is not going to encourage them to stay around. Other people might realise you're joking, but someone new might not.

webmaster said:
Scowcroft said:
webmaster said:
Scowcroft said:

This is NOT a Leicester City forum, it's a sport forum for all sports and supporters of all teams.

But you always wink.

I'm trying to attract supporters from other clubs, and people saying it's a LCFC forum is not going to encourage them to stay around. Other people might realise you're joking, but someone new might not.
Its always a LCFC forum in my eyes. Till we moved it was a great place to post, wish we didnt have to. No new lcfc fans will find it at a site named talking balls.
But you know what i think on this subject so ill shut up :x

webmaster said:
Scowcroft said:
webmaster said:
Scowcroft said:

But you always wink.

Point taken. :wink:

Petrescu said:
No new lcfc fans will find it at a site named talking balls.

Plenty of LCFC fans have found this site since the name changed. Virtually every Leicester fan who found the forum on Leicestershire.com did so from a link on another site, or from a search engine listing.

Those links are still on other sites, and this site is listed in search engines. And anyone who finds the old site in a search engine will see the link to this site.

Do you seriously think people found the old site because they typed 'Leicestershire.com' into their browser thinking it would be a good place to find a LCFC forum?
Of course they didn't. The name of the site is irrelevant, as long as it's got good inbound links and search listings.

I still enjoyed it more when it was a lcfc fan site. We had a good community and still do, that'll just go if you get your wish by changing the forum into an all sports forum with different posters arriving (i dont think that will happen though :D)

Can you sort out the moderation of forums that have no moderator so it looks more professional?

Petrescu said:
Can you sort out the moderation of forums that have no moderator so it looks more professional?

I can moderate all forums, so why do we need additional moderators for some of the foums that aren't used much?

Or are you just looking for something else to moan about?

Petrescu said:
Forget it then. I was only suggesting. Suggestions from others can be helpful

I don't think I've ever had a suggestion from you that wasn't a moan about something that wasn't to your satisfaction.

If you're such an expert why is your own forum doing so badly?

Petrescu's forum stats:

LCFC forum: Last post 25/3
Youth academy: Last post 2/6
Chit chat: Last post 12/1
Computer games: Last post 8/1

Because its a on a site mostly about the youth academy, i tried to help the site but you wouldnt let me change site address. Strangely enough not many people are interested in the academy. And you did your bit in helping it become more unsuccessful by removing my news stories from your news links on this site and on filbertstreet.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757