Heffernan - F*r*st make a move

Status
Not open for further replies.

se4_fox

that Notts County striker that someone rumoured us with...

http://www.footymad.net/leagues/loadfnws.asp?id=160744&teamno=401

Notts County striker Paul Heffernan could be set for a shock move across the Trent by signing for Joe Kinnear's Nottingham Forest.

The 22-year-old, who scored 19 goals for the Magpies last season, has been heavily linked with a move to Sheffield Wednesday but could secure his big move this week.

The young Irishman is out of contract this summer but Forest would still have to pay a fee as he is under the age of 23.

A tribunal would set the amount which is likely to be around £300,000 plus a bonus on appearances and goals. Peterborough sold Leon McKenzie to Norwich in a similar situation earlier this season but Nigel Worthington had to pay closer to £1m for the striker after they gained promotion to the Premiership.

Forest already have the likes of Marlon King, Gareth Taylor and David Johnson at the club but boss Joe Kinnear wants more competition going forward next season after all of the above suffered either injuries or suspensions last term.

Who gives a shit about that?

se4_fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Who gives a shit about that?

perhaps people wondering where the decent, young, cheap, local strikers are going?

:roll:

Sorry mate, I'm just fed up today, there are more players moving around than my brain is willing to take in and when another name thread pops up it just angers me. Nothing personal mate.

Marlon said:
I've asked a few sources, and there appears to be little in the Heffernan rumour.

Brian?

Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Notts County want a Million for him so i doubt they can afford him !

He's out of contract in the summer! :lol:

Cause he is under 24 they get a fee set by a tribunal, would be reasonably high as he scored a lot of goals

Not a million though for a division three player. Palace we're only likely to get 500-750K for Julian Gray and he is obviously alot better

Ashov said:
Don't talk bollocks.

If Joe wanted a million pound player, the money is there. I think you are mistaking your financial situation for ours.

He is out of contract. Even at a tribunal, you wouldn't have to pay anymore than around £500k tops.

Marlon said:
Ashov said:
Don't talk bollocks.

If Joe wanted a million pound player, the money is there. I think you are mistaking your financial situation for ours.

He is out of contract. Even at a tribunal, you wouldn't have to pay anymore than around £500k tops.

Morning Marlon!

What is your financial situation like these days? Surely it's not suddenly changed? Have you had an investment coz you ain't sold anyone recently? Sign Heath off us for a million if you want :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757