Helicopter crash at King Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please STOP speculation, this is people's lives we are guessing about and not who is exiting strictly come dancing.

Those reporting from the scene are likely to know who was on board. BT Sport were filming while the helicopter was being boarded. There will be people who need to hear bad news before the rest of us do.

Their reporter at the ground said it was from a "cast iron source". They wouldn't have said this if there was any doubt.

You'd hope so. Can't see Sky putting that out as their news if they don't know it for a fact.

Very sad news. My thoughts are with the families and friends of anyone on board. Hoping for some positive news.

I can’t stop refreshing here and Twitter and BBC and anywhere else I can find.

I can’t imagine anything will be confirmed in the near future so I’m just going to have to go to sleep and hope I wake up to good news.

I’m abroad and WiFi bad. Any news on the radio? :009:

Try to listen to BBC radio Leicester online as you'll probably get a better painted picture of the scenario if you're not well versed with the situation.

They reported that first team backroom staff and reception staff were just in tears.

I’m abroad and WiFi bad. Any news on the radio? :009:

Mostly eye witness accounts on the radio. My uncle is staying at the Holiday Inn across from the ground and didn’t know the crash had happened. Unlikely there’ll be further news tonight. Love to all our brothers at LCFC.

BBC news channel at midnight just said unconfirmed reports the manager was on board

BBC news channel at midnight just said unconfirmed reports the manager was on board
That can’t be true, surely he’d still have been doing media stuff at that time?

Did you see this on BBC yourself? As I've seen it mentioned but shutdown as fake on Twitter, as in BBC didn't say it.

Did you see this on BBC yourself? As I've seen it mentioned but shutdown as fake on Twitter, as in BBC didn't say it.
I did they still have a reporter at the ground but it was the lady in the studio who said this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757